Thread: Integra Shock?

Default Integra Shock?

Canister or IDA? Gen-X Mastersbilt Chassis for 2011

Considering trying Integra shocks for next season. I need some feed back from anyone who may have run both style of shocks.

Thanks for your time...

thats what im kinda wondering on the new rocket blue front ends whats better to use canister shocks or ida

Quote Originally Posted by DIRT69 View Post
    thats what im kinda wondering on the new rocket blue front ends whats better to use canister shocks or ida
    If money is no object, I doubt anyone would tell you to run the canister shock instead of the IDA.

if i had one wish it would be to take a pair of side cutters to that stupid hose and get rid of that dag-gamp-flippidy-french-toast canister. Just another thing in the way of making your life easier. Spend the extra on IDA and yet save some money on those nifty canister brackets. There's nothing new under the sun......at least nothing that most of us can afford.

we have both IDA and Canister both have great feel and work great in the slick and tacky tracks. Ida's dont have canister to worry about getting hit or hose getting hit, Ida's are easy like cainsters to adjust. IDA's are alittle more money then Canisters.
    But they are both great shocks. and big name guys are running IDA's and canisters. so you can go either way.

Thanks GRT thats what I was hoping to hear.