Default 2004 Hughes mod for sale

For Sale: 2004 Hughes modified, Afco springs, pro shocks, choice of seat 16 inch kirkey lightwieght or 17 inch kirkrey seat. New 16 gallon fuel cell, and a 32 gallon cell that was in the car should you want to run alky, nice gauges, recall tach, afco spring bar, 4 bar 4 bar, can be 4 bar z link, track 9 floater, double pass radiator, fast shaft, roller throttle pedal, red frame and decking, black body. $4000 for roller. Can e-mail pics or send them over cell phone, 620-515-1220 located in Coffeyville, Ks

Also have 10 more wheels and tires all in good shape, 2 drive shafts, 2 sets of spindles, set of lowers, xtra steering box, xtra 4 link bars and heims, upper a=frame parts, ball joints, xtra j bar, front springs, car has new power steering pump and res, plus anything else I can find in the shop or trailer that goes with it. $4500 for all

Default hughes mod.

can u send me some pics to scootbus@yahoo.com can i get ome more info on car, has it ever been clipped front or rear any updates is it a straight thanx scott #314-541-0560