Thread: Montana Magic

Default Montana Magic

Boy, you never know what you got until you lose it.

You got people with their so called updates, and then their use to be Montana Magic with updates that were so up to date and COMPLETE that it made you feel that you were right their....

Oh well, nothing lasts forever.

I agree. Appreciate any updates, but no one gave the results like MM. Don't know how he did it but no one has come close to matching his updating skills.
    8/13/16

Good post Rhino, my thoughts exactly.

My bad for the lack of so called updates. If they had qualified one at a time it would have been easy and the updates would have been great.
    Chris Nunn
    812-320-7435
    transitionaddress@hotmail.com

Theres only one man that could [CAN] do updates period, reguardless of the size of track to weather they where group timing or lap timing or whatever. MONTANA MAGIC stand up and be recognized as the best on the internet doing Super Late Model updates, bar none.
    "Sorry about your Luck"

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisNunn View Post
    My bad for the lack of so called updates. If they had qualified one at a time it would have been easy and the updates would have been great.
    Don't cut yourself short Chris. Your updates are much appreciated. Any info is better than none at all. Thank you
    8/13/16

Dirtvision.com You can listen for free. All you have to do is register, then click on listen! Starts at 6pm

Quote Originally Posted by Racerchaser View Post
    Theres only one man that could [CAN] do updates period, reguardless of the size of track to weather they where group timing or lap timing or whatever. MONTANA MAGIC stand up and be recognized as the best on the internet doing Super Late Model updates, bar none.

100 % AGREED for all of time and till the end of time.Nobody has the heart felt care Montana has for the people which can not get dirtvision or whatever .Wish all would leave him alone let him do for the community of racing fans that are not so fortunate.

Thank You Montana I MISS YOU DEARLY since you been not here so much neither have i and hope to get results next day somehow.

Default what happen to MM

chris you did a good job and it is hard when they are doing 2 at a time but i have been been out of the loop for a while wondered what happen to MM???

Kayaking on the Genesee River in NY state, and spending time at my cabin in Letchworth State Park

Hi everyone. I'm still around, been away from the net a great deal lately, but I appreciate the sentiments, thank you so much, and believe me girldirt, there's never been any problem with anyone else on here, I find their words xtremely funny. I've always known that if I ever need a good laugh just come on here, there's enough comedians on here to fill up a comedy club.

Rhino, The "E" man, 'chaser, the hustler, and girldirt, I've always enjoyed giving the updates and now that Gerald, or whomever is the grand Poobah on here, decided to make this site better, it looks impressive, and it sure needed it. That was the main reason I quit doing any kinda updates on here because of the slowness of this site, it just wasn't worth the time and effort. Let's all hope that the changes made will make this website relevant again like it used to be.

To Leebo, I hope that you're getting along as well as can be expected, my friend. You're in my thoughts during this terrible time for ya. Just keep thinking positively, it does a get a little better as time passes.

And to all of the rest of ya, I'm going to put out my extensive version of the final dirt late model stats that I have compiled this year around the first week of December. I hope you all will enjoy them, most of them will be actual rankings of 10,000 and 20,000 to win average finish per races along with my own "subjective" list of the best 500 drivers of 2010.

So until then, you all have a great and wonderful Thanksgiving with your families and loved ones. Take plenty of pictures, share some stories past and present, drink your favorite beverages, gain a few pounds, and watch a little football and with any luck the Lions and Cowboys won't get their keesters handed to them so bad this year

Take care friends

Montana
    Light My Fire / Doors
    Rooster / Alice in Chains
    Don't You Forget About Me / Simple Minds

Montana, glad you are doing well. Looking forward to your Late Model ratings. Always interesting. As always, thank you for doing what you do for all us racing enthusiasts.
    Rick Downs

It's good to see you make a post my Friend. I have had so much going on with health problems (some better..some not) that i have just about lost all my contact numbers for everyone. Wishing you the best on the upcoming Holiday Seasons.
    R.I.P. Leebo
    www.StBaldricks.org
    R.I.P "Buck" Simmons
    www.southeasternlatemodels.com