Default 2 hornets for sale

I have a 2005 Chevy Cavalier for sale. It has the 2.2 liter ecotec engine with a 5 speed tranny in it. It has a 4-1 racing header and cold air intake on it. It has brand new front tires on it. It has a offset rollcage in it. Car is race ready and has only been raced 1 time car looks brand new. $1800 FIRM

I also have a 1989 honda prelude for sale. This car won the track championship at peoria speedway in 2009 and has won many features. It has a 2.0 liter engine with a 5 speed tranny. It has adjustible coil overs on it right now but i have the stock ones still that come with the car. It has a performance header on it and a cold air intake and much more (call for details) Car is race ready. It comes with an extra motor and 4 transmissions. Also comes with extra doors, fenders, hoods, front and rear bumper skirts and front end parts and rear ends and more parts. $2000 FIRM 309-338-8779

Cavalier is sold.. The Honda Prelude is still for sale

Sooo Kenny.... Does the V-techs u have for your car come with it......with that price i wouldnt buy it with the stock motor...

both cars are sold