Default Anyone else go to Spring City yesterday?

I made my first trip up to spring city,with my racing buddy.Nice little track-banked,1/4 mile,good racing,saw some other fans,that I see at Cleveland,Boyds,North Georgia,and every other track I went to this season.Great race in the limited feature between the 74,and the 129 car,didn't catch the name of the driver of the 74,he won the feature.Booger Brooks won one of the street class features driving the 21 car,it's a b-hobby car,don't know if that a mod street or a super street.The 309 car won the other street feature over the 00,the j42 of Jolly,and the 15 of Hogan,also didn't catch the names of the 309,or the 00.Don't really recall who won the super mini,or pony stock features,left before the FWD,or enduro's ran,it was cold after the sun went down.Next saturday is their last race of the season,hot laps around 2:30,gates open about 12:00,admission yesterday was $8 per adult,or check their website,and call if interested.Thanks.

I live within an hour or so but have never been there. I look to add it to my list next year.

that track is nowhere near a 1/4 mile

white/black #74??? possibly JAMES GAMBLE