Default 2008 Shaw, 2007 Pierce, 2 engines, 2 Berts and more

2008 Shaw(copy) roller with Quickchange I am listing this car for my brother. He bought it mid season this year and ran it the last half the season. Car was built as a close copy of a 2008 Shaw. This car has been ran by Ray Guss Jr in the past and won several races. It has Shaw components on it. Winters quickchange with all the Shaw brackets. Birdcages are Shaw roller bearring and the LR is the newest one Shaw has out and its only 3 nites old. Wilwood pedals and masters. Gauges are 12 nites old. QA1 shocks. Comes with both the biscuit and spring type pullbars. Aluminum radiator. Fastshaft driveshaft. Extra rims and tires. He is only selling because he is going to take a year or 2 off from racing. Wants to sell it fast and its priced accordingly. Frame is not perfect and has a few minor repairs. This is a great deal for someone wanting a Shaw without the price that comes with them. $4750 rolling minus drivetrain or Will sell frame, (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)pit, decking, body, fuel cell, uppers, tie rods, centerlink, idler arm and brakelines for $2,450

374ci Russel Baker all steel 14* engine.
    This motor has all the top of the line parts in it. It has a Bryant 3.5 stroke crank, Carrillo 6" rods, JE pistons, Dart Lil M block, Custom Baker aluminum oil pan with cooling fins, Pro Action cnc 14* steel heads with shaft rockers and matching intake. Intake is all plumbed from front to back. Motor comes complete with Howard Stewart stage 3 aluminum water pump, MSD billet distributor, Moroso Superwires, Baker custom valve covers, ATI balancer. Drop in and run guaranteed engine. Had new valve springs in May of this year. Very very low nites on it since new. It cost over $22,000 to build new. Will take $8,850.

I have a complete IMCA legal 358 that was all new 5 nites ago. It has Eagle 4340 crank (45 pounds) and 4340 6" Eagle rods, forged flatop top pistons, Dart Iron Eagle 46cc heads (this is a 13.7 to 1 engine), comp flat tappet cam (I have cam box and card), edelbrock 2925 super victor intake with cooling lines ran, BG fuel pump, Harland sharp roller rockers, stud girdle, Canton oil pan, Powerbond balancer, etc. This is all 5 nites old since all new. Hear it run and watch gauges. I will take $4000 obo.

I also have a Bert ballspline that is also guaranteed with 12 nites on it since freshened for $1275 shipped obo. Guys don't buy other questionable pieces simply because they are cheaper. I guarantee all my items or your money back.

I have a Bert non ballspline Z series trans. It was fresh with new discs at beginning of 2010 season. Has 19 nites on it since. I am going to take to my rebuilder tomorrow and have him give it a check up and check discs for wear. Usually you can get 3-4 seasons out of the discs but with all my items I have them checked to ensure you are getting the best used piece available. I will take $875 shipped to your door.

4.86, 5.00, 5.14, 6.00 all full spool 9" gears all are complete gears with FULL 31 spline spools. I will take $325ea and I can ship very reasonable threw my business account with UPS. No junk all good gears. 815-990-8865
    Last edited by stunner; 11-22-2010 at 12:09 PM.

Guys these cars needs to sell ASAP, I can deal on the Shaw but the Pierce has very little room but CASH TALKS!!!! Also the 358 needs to move asap as well. Its a super nice little IMCA motor and its guaranteed!!!!
    Last edited by stunner; 11-18-2010 at 02:32 PM.

Have a deal pending on the Pierce. Shaw copy needs to go soon as well.

Pierce is sold. Lets deal on the rest

Guys the 358 has just came back from my engine builder. I had him take off heads and inspect everything to insure this motor is bolt in ready. Seller needs to sell the engine soon and a reasonable cash offer will buy it. He would also sell the topend seperate. Will come with the heads complete, intake, roller rockers with stud girdle, aluminum valve covers, cam and lifters, all for $1,450. Remember all that stuff is 5 nites old. Its all guaranteed!!! Motor needs to sell ASAP

Guys these items need to be sold soon. Reasonable cash offers will buy any of them. Just be realistic and serious and you will buy quality pieces with guarantees!!!!!!

ALL PARTS need to sell soon. I am OPEN to offers and will deal on mulitple purchases

Guys this stuff must move soon!!! Make offers on the rest
    Last edited by stunner; 12-27-2010 at 03:26 PM.

358 needs to go asap. Its a solid guaranteed motor guys. Make me a reasonable offer

Car and engine needs to go NOW!!!!

358 and shaw need to move asap. Lets deal guys

Anyone serious out there?

The 358 Engine and 4.86, 5.14 and 6.00 gears are sold. Keep calling im dealing