Thread: Wvms

Thumbs up Wvms

Hearing rumors in the area that wvms is going to make the speedplant somewhat smaller. The two options I've heard are moving the inside guardrails at both ends of the track inward, and leaving the outside wall where it is. Banking the track, and at the top of the banking it will taper off towards the outside wall. This area would not be part of the racing surface. The second option would be to move the turns one and two inward along with the concrete wall. This would make the pit area larger. Don't know this to be a fact or not, but I,ve heard some racefans say they won't go back unless a change is made. I too hope it is a fact. Would like to know if anyone else is hearing anything.

Thumbs up

Heard that also from a very reliable source.

Default 2011

Yes Bubba I do think the speedway will be open in 2011. I have heard that Carl and BDS racing are hooked up for a few years unless something unexpected would happen to come up. Never know about these things when you lease a track. I think if they spend the money to change the speedway like the fans and drivers want they will plan on staying put for a few years. I think the change will be awesome and I hope it happens.