Default 06 GRT RF upper A arm

What will changing the upper RF A arm from 8.25 mounted on the outside of frame mt. to a 10.5 on the inside of frame mount do to handleing and where will it change the roll center to? ( lower, raise. right or left? ) I have seen cars running both ways. Thanks for any replys!!!!!

i run the 10's on both sides of mine my driver claims the car was way easier to drive then when i ran the short rf. My car is currently setup with a 7 3/4 mounted to the slider running a 19" lower seems to work pretty good also but driver complains car is darty at high speed tracks like WVMS and PPMS

That is the same thing my driver says, do you think the car is faster now? I think were slower with the short rf upper, thats why iam trying to find out the change to roll center and handleing.

We changed from a 10" outside with the 17 5/8" lower to the 7 3/4" upper and 19" lower...The car seems to turn in better, but he said it does seem a little more darty....

I tried the long arm on the right also but am back to 7 3/4 with a 19 1/4 lower plus I am running more negative camber than specs. Car seems to turn better on dry slick for me. I have the uppers on Lazer type sliders and set the roll center at 3" off the ground. One thing that I really think makes a difference is to keep the front ride height at specs with driver in and recheck at least once a night between heats.