I will have for sale a Mustang 4 cyl rolling chassis this weekend at the Frederick Co VA fair grounds. It has Koni yellow struts and shocks in all 4 corners. Kirkey seat, camlock 5 point harness, aluminum radiator, new gauges, new tach, brand new holly blue fuel pump. adjustable top arms in rear, sperical bearing in rear arms top and bottom, 12 gallon fuel cell. No junk in this car. Body has seen better days and could stand to be replaced. Car has won races at the Winchester Speedway, Potomac Speedway, finished 5th at the small car nationals in Hagerstown MD this year, and 9th last year. Your engine trans and batt and your racing. Am asking $2800.00

There will also be many other items for sale as well. American Racer 13x8 tires with wheels, extra radiator, transmisions, springs, various racing tools and equipment, boxes of spare parts and a bunch of crab parts for the holly 500 4412. Not sure what else I will have. Will have to come see. I do not want to leave with anything. It all has to go. Message me or text me with any questions 703-507-0638