Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Smile

I say we call in Jesse Ventura and let him tape an episode of "Conspiracy Theory". Its cut and dry boys and girls. How many other crew chiefs get slapped on the wrist for "working" the "gray" area, to only come back and win these Championships. NASCAR does what NASCAR wants to do, when NASCAR wants it done. Too much technology in this form of racing not to be able to "manipulate" what goes on. I'm sorry if you don't think so, and if you don't, that would be you having some serious blinder issues going on.

Oh yeah, "I'm sorry, but I need to borrow your crew for the rest of the race(and the season)." Would that be like a engine swap? Go to the back of the pack? LOL
    TEAM WOMPUSCAT!

TEN-POINT-FIVE

The Knaus team did nothing special this year. They have top 5 cars every week because the guys behind the scene are the best in the business. As far as performance with that in mind, they simply out lasted the other two. Johnson is getting all this praise, but he didn't really do anything special. I read the media and they sound like a bunch of people starved to adore something. Johnson scored 300 points fewer than Harvick, and won less races than Hamlin. He just drove his outstanding equipment around the track for a Sunday drive. He even spun in front of a large pack of cars and escaped scot free. Well Gordon used to win, had the best team and catch all the breaks, I mean more than people realize. Now he can't buy a trip to any kind of victory. It will happen to Johnson too. No driver is going to have everything go their way all through their career. It will start next year. Johnson has no chance of winning anymore championships in the 48. If he does I will wear the egg on my face, but there will be other teams taking over. That doesn't mean the 48 won't be in the hunt, but they have used up all their good fortune. Stay tuned.

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    Can't win without winning cars. Johnson does a nice job, but nothing other top drivers couldn't do with winning cars. The 48 team puts out winning cars every week for Johnson to drive. The behind the scenes team including Knaus are probably the best in history. The driver is the beneficiary, and that is fine. But to think other drivers have as good a chance as Johnson has is simple minded. Kyle is a bit immature, but he gives life to sport on life support. It is me against all other posters on Kyle. Just the way I like it.
    But if Tony Stewart should ever start winning again, it would be because he overcame second rate equipment!!! Now I got ya!!!!! Wink Wink, Nod Nod!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    The Knaus team did nothing special this year. They have top 5 cars every week because the guys behind the scene are the best in the business. As far as performance with that in mind, they simply out lasted the other two. Johnson is getting all this praise, but he didn't really do anything special. I read the media and they sound like a bunch of people starved to adore something. Johnson scored 300 points fewer than Harvick, and won less races than Hamlin. He just drove his outstanding equipment around the track for a Sunday drive. He even spun in front of a large pack of cars and escaped scot free. Well Gordon used to win, had the best team and catch all the breaks, I mean more than people realize. Now he can't buy a trip to any kind of victory. It will happen to Johnson too. No driver is going to have everything go their way all through their career. It will start next year. Johnson has no chance of winning anymore championships in the 48. If he does I will wear the egg on my face, but there will be other teams taking over. That doesn't mean the 48 won't be in the hunt, but they have used up all their good fortune. Stay tuned.

Grade A large over easy coming up!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Grade A large over easy coming up!!!!
    Now thats funny.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    But if Tony Stewart should ever start winning again, it would be because he overcame second rate equipment!!! Now I got ya!!!!! Wink Wink, Nod Nod!!!!
    well tnoy owns his own equipment jj doesn't congrats to tony onhaving a stellar year with what was a second rate team poor jeffy poo 4 and no more shirts are still for sale lmao

Quote Originally Posted by LITE-INN View Post
    well tnoy owns his own equipment jj doesn't congrats to tony onhaving a stellar year with what was a second rate team poor jeffy poo 4 and no more shirts are still for sale lmao
    Four and no more is better than one and no more you doofus!!!! LMAO!!!

Buttloads love buttloads.

Clayton I will take my eggs over easy in a DISH.

but ole jefft will never be dale or a petty asfarasjj boy heshould feel so proud beat hamlin when hamliin was hurt since what beor phoenix ,jj and knaus should FEEL SO PROUD

Default The Circus....

Quote Originally Posted by blackDLMford View Post
    Kyle Bush drives like a clown and gets spun out, crashes and burns by Harvick. Bush call Harvick two faced

News at 11:00...
    Ky.Busch does drive like a clown... Do ya have ANY idea why his crew puts up w\him runnin' that jaw , like he does ? ? ? He needs a right hook \ to left jaw ... What a PUNK ! ! !

Default kyle busch must take after these guys lmao