Default Looking for Info Please

I was looking to find out what companies make the small springs you find on the LR of Sprints. Who makes them and what length, rates, and sizes they make. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

What springs are you referring to? We use torsion bars?
    Josh K.

The small ones run on the LR shock like a bump stop. I've seen them run by some teams instead of bump stops sometimes. Who or where do you get them from?

Pro Shocks make them. Look for shock snubber kit. Maybe Speedway motors or BR motorsports. Ive seen some teams run them on the RF to keep from rolling up on the RF if you jump the cushion or running in the dead slick.
    Last edited by fast_crew; 11-28-2010 at 12:46 PM.
    Josh K.

Thank you very much for the info. I found the kit at BR Motorsports. Question though. Roughly how tall is the total package? Or how tall can you make it cause i see you can do multiple combinations? Thanks for any help.

I can't help you there we never ran it. We just run the foam bumbers on the LR.
    Josh K.

To see the 'live' spot NY gold price and some museum size gold nuggets I suggest you visit a great site I found a few months ago. I purchase a few nuggets from them just about a month ago, and not only are they beautiful to look at but in just the last few weeks they have really moved up in value..