Default Major crew chief swap at Hendrick Motorsports

HMS is going to move Crew chief Alan Gustafson from the #5 of Mark Martin to the #24 of Jeff Gordon.

Steve Letarte moves from the #24 to the #88 of Dale Earnhardt, Jr.

Lance McGrew goes from the #88 to the #5.

HMS will keep the pairing of Jimmie Johnson and Chad Knaus together as they hold hope those two will someday amount to something.

Also, the #24 team will moveout of the shop it shared with the #48 and into the shop with the #5.

The #88 will move in with the #48.

IMO, the big winner is Gordon who will get Gustafson who is a top of the line CC that might put him back in victory lane.

Another winner is McGrew. He gets away from Junior Nation.

Big loser- Letarte, a really good guy, who now gets to be the most hated man in NASCAR.

Can only wait to hear the excuses from Jr. nation

By far my favorite are the Jr fans that claim Hendrick gives him all the crap that is left over and 2nds for the actual good drivers. Right, and I will win the Dream next season too.

It just amazes me that Latarte, a very good chief got the raw end like this. Too bad really.

Gordon(rainbow warrior still) and McGrew win, Latarte epic loser.

they all belong in the candy azz version of what they call entertainment I mean nascrap

The only people who could claim that were those who drove the 25 from the mid 90's on (Schrader, Craven, Nadeau, Nemecheck).
    The Mayor of Macon
    The Race Blogger

View The Race Blogger's World at http://theracebloggersworld.blogspot.com

For my race updates when I do them, check out my Twitter.
    http://twitter.com/pdavis18491988

Poor Letarte. Back in kindergarten. The square car goes in the square pit stall....and the colors have to match.

k

Jr is not much, but Gordon is even less. Letarte will get Jr to victory lane quicker than Gordon will get there. He had five races should have won for Letarte and came up short every time. Has been!!!!!!

Well, Jeffy boy made the chase. Can't count how far down the list Jr. was. Your golden boy Tony finished 1 spot ahead of Gordon. Whats that say for him?
    8/13/16

What does that say for Tony? Just like most every team other than 48/24/11/29 he got good cars only on occasion. Most teams cannot put out good cars on a weekly basis. This is racing in Nascar. If drivers don't get good cars they can't win. Truthfully I said early on that the 14 team was so far behind that they would probably not win this year. He did come up with a couple. Frankly, liking Tony has to do with watching him race sprints, LM, Midgets, Mods then to the Irl and for years and sharing some of the same friends. Nascar has nothing to do with. You got 12-15 drivers in Nascar that can win if they get good cars, it is the nature of 500 mile races. Teams win them more than drivers. Drivers need to be good, and there are several that are. No matter who wins these chases, drivers are at the mercy of their teams. You know the sport, you know that is right.

Gordon will be driving the 48 car next season!!

Tony Stewart will be driving for the revived Petty Enterprises 43 car also!!!

Hey Clayton there is change a comin and it is in the name of Brad K. He and Kyle Busch along with Roush are gonna rule next year. Brad has his Nationwide crew chief.

checkers or wreckers

Default True. . . but. . .

Quote Originally Posted by Returning to Dirt View Post
    HMS is going to move Crew chief Alan Gustafson from the #5 of Mark Martin to the #24 of Jeff Gordon.

Steve Letarte moves from the #24 to the #88 of Dale Earnhardt, Jr.

Lance McGrew goes from the #88 to the #5.

HMS will keep the pairing of Jimmie Johnson and Chad Knaus together as they hold hope those two will someday amount to something.

Also, the #24 team will moveout of the shop it shared with the #48 and into the shop with the #5.

The #88 will move in with the #48.

IMO, the big winner is Gordon who will get Gustafson who is a top of the line CC that might put him back in victory lane.

Another winner is McGrew. He gets away from Junior Nation.

Big loser- Letarte, a really good guy, who now gets to be the most hated man in NASCAR.
    True , but ya need to concentrate on E.T.R. ... I don't know that you are as "comfortable" as Jr.$$$ . .. update E.T.R. more often !!!

Default Harvix b!@#eootch

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    Hey Clayton there is change a comin and it is in the name of Brad K. He and Kyle Busch along with Roush are gonna rule next year. Brad has his Nationwide crew chief.
    U mean Ky. Busch wantz more of Harvick next year ? ? Long live the "bump \ run "... Nice seein' Harvick serve justice on 'dat punk Kyle....

Kyle Busch hatred. DUH
    I sit here and laugh.