Default Twelve Year Old Late Model Racer, Jake Griffin Launches New Website

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
    November 25th, 2010

Twelve Year Old, Jake Griffin, Launches New Website

Quincy, Illinois (11/25/10) – Jake Griffin from Quincy, Illinois is the latest addition to the MSRMafia.com Team and has launched a brand new website at www.JakeGriffin.net .

Jake, who recently turned twelve years old, is coming off a big season, where he competed throughout the Midwest in the Open Wheel Modified division as well as the Crate Late Model, Super Late Model, and Asphalt Midget divisions. Despite his young age, Jake, who has been tabbed as "Fireball" due to his red hair, has already accumulated several accolades in his career including over 60 feature wins, 3 track championships, a Region 5 championship, and over 320 top ten finishes.

As Griffin prepares for a busy 2011 campaign, which will see him pursuing both the UMP Pro Crate Late Model Series National Championship and the UMP Open Wheel Modified National Championship, he also eyes one more event for 2010. The 13th Annual Rumble in Fort Wayne, which is held on December 31st-January 1st at the Memorial Coliseum Expo Center in Fort Wayne, Indiana. Jake will be competing in the Kenyon Midget division in the coveted event. For more information on the race, please visit http://www.RumbleSeries.com .

Jake Griffin Racing would to like to thank all of their sponsors including Monster Energy Drink, Microtel Inns & Suites, Simmetry Communications, Kelly’s Restaurant, Powder Coat Plus, Wilco Fast Breaks, and Outdoor Power Inc.

For more information on Jake Griffin Racing, please visit www.JakeGriffin.net .

I raced with Jake this year and looking forward to next. He will no doubt become one of the top drivers in this sport.

Ron Wilson

i just checked out this kids site...looks like the real deal..thats insane someone that age can drive like that, i know i wasnt doin stuff like that at 12 years old...good luck to him.

Raced this year with both the Griffins, Dustin and Jake, they are 1st class people along with their dads, Tim and Dan.

Brad Sr

Thumbs up Thanks

Thanks Brad and Ron see you guys Saturday

The website looks amazing! Good luck to Jake in 2011!
    Austin Scott Websites
    www.ASWebsites.com
    567-356-7610 (Call or text)

Thanks to everyone that supports me! Y'all are awesome!

Default web site

Thanks Ben did a great Job we hope to come south again soon.

i like south too.. wanna go back again

Default South

Yes we are looking at florida in feb.

Default Merry Christmas

Hope everyone has a good holiday and hope to see you all at a Race Track soon.

Merry Christmas guys, see you in Springfield in a couple of weeks.

Brad Sr

That very young racers.

Default Ump Banquet

Had a great time this weekend cant wait till season starts

Default racing

I cant wait to watch this kid run this year. Good luck dude