Default Swing arm or Zlink

I have a 07 Rayburn with a zlink rr and a swingarm left rear.springs on the rear are 300on rr and 350 lr.500 on both fronts.Thinking about zlink left also and put 225 on both rears. I also use a pull bar.Will the car be flat or lift ? Is this a good idea?

Quote Originally Posted by racing77 View Post
    I have a 07 Rayburn with a zlink rr and a swingarm left rear.springs on the rear are 300on rr and 350 lr.500 on both fronts.Thinking about zlink left also and put 225 on both rears. I also use a pull bar.Will the car be flat or lift ? Is this a good idea?
    It should still lift regardless, as long as you maintain the same bar angles. I hope to experiment with Z-link on both sides, but those I've talked too say that SwingArm LR and Z-link RR seems to work better. Hey, dare to be different you may discover something, I don't see why it can't work as well as any other combination. Although 225 springs sound too soft for a Z-link setup. JMO
    "If racing were easy, everybody would do it."

#77 Leon "Slick" Sells

I have a z-link on the l/r.It does lift maybe 4 or 5'', would proably lift more with a swing arm.We were testing one night I adjusted it to get higher, looked a lot better, slowed down .20 per lap.

I also have a lift arm I could use instead of pull bar.The track we race on has alot of banking and dry

We started with a pull bar then switched to lift arm.The driver said the pull bar hit hard but it was harder to maintain traction.The lift arm was smoother and worked better on entry.