1. Thumbs up Saving pop tabs for the kids!

The Lil' Racer Car Club invites race fans to save pop tabs for the kids who need orthopedic and spinal care! Any tabs you collect can be mailed to us at Box 311 in Lone Tree, Iowa, where we weigh them and then give them to the local Shriners Group, who recycle them and use the funds for transporting sick and injured children to the Shriners Hospital in Mijnneapolis, Minnesota.

we continually updated the weight of the pop tabs and add them to our "tabulator" on our website at: www.lilracercarclub.com

We receive NO financial gain from this. This is strictly used to assist the kids of America!

What a great cause. I will begin collecting now.

my daughter has had me saving those pop tops for years, but she never turns them in. will try to get them mailed out to you.

by the way: i had a cousin that coached lone tree to a state basketball championship many years ago. had a couple of great visits to lone tree and the tournament trip to des moines was incredible.

keep up the great work for the kids.
    And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days - Ray Wylie Hubbard

4. Default Thank you!

Thanks! We have many fine volunteers who work the different clubs each week, giving kids something to do at the tracks we serve. Our kids cant wait to get to the track each week!