Racer’s Edge Media, www.racersedgemedia.com, is proud to announce their new website design and development company. The concept of an affordable, high quality development company is a product of fellow race fans, Charles Taninecz and Chris Hall. Charles has over three years experience in website design and development since obtaining his website design certificate. His biggest success, thus far, has been Fantasy Dirt Racing. Along with free fantasy dirt racing leagues that gives prizes to the most successful “race team owner”, the site also has message board. Chris brings a business management degree and 17 years of sales and marketing experience to the new company.

With both Charles and Chris being huge dirt track fans, they have partnered together to give drivers, tracks and other businesses the exposure that they deserve. Along with website design and development, Racer’s Edge Media will offer numerous other services to include hero cards and other printed media. “We are both excited to give the dirt racing industry an affordable service, while providing a high quality product”, states Charles. “We also realize that with our affordable pricing that we could be very busy in the few months leading up to next racing season”. Chris adds, “Since becoming involved as a moderator on Charles’ site, Fantasy Dirt Racing, I have been given a crash course in website design. Coupling our ideas together with our experience, I have no doubt that we can make this company succeed. Racer’s Edge Media has the goal of being an affordable solution for racing and business websites. With the amount of good racecar drivers out there, I find it very hard to believe that very few have websites.”

Along with developing Racer’s Edge Media, their portfolio includes www.hallenterprises33.com, www.vroomracing75.com, www.fantasydirtracing.com, www.fantasydirtracing.com/forum and www.affishermen.com (currently under development).

Charles and Chris may be contacted at racersedgemedia@gmail.com or contact@racersedgemedia.com.