FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

Rusty Schlenk Racing

11/30/2010
    Prepared by Jeff Cornes
    Competition Communications

Fremont, Ohio

Schlenk Prepares for IMIS/Oakshade Banquet

Jackson Michigan, (11-30-2010)

The 2010 UMP National Champion Rusty Schlenk, will have his new 2011 C.J. Rayburn Race Car on display at the International Motorsports Industry Show, in Indianapolis, Indiana this week. Wednesday, December 1, Thursday, December 2, and Friday, December 3 are the official dates. "We're excited about the IMIS Show, and getting to meet and talk to new people and potentail sponsors", Rusty said via telephone conversation last night. "The new Rayburn 4-bar car will be here all three days and then it will be at C.J.'s ( C.J. Rayburn) place on Saturday (December 4th) for him to use in his Seminar". For information about the Rayburn Seminar click here: http://cjrayburn.com/ . Quickly becoming a major player in the Automotive Trade Show, the IMIS Show is the Mid-West's one and only shot to display their newest innovations, as well all the proven pieces, parts, and services. For more information on the IMIS Show, click here: http://www.imis-indy.com/

On Saturday Night, December 4th Oakshade Raceway, in Wauseon, Ohio, will host it's annual Championship Banquet, where Young Mr. Schlenk will be Crowned the 2010 Oakshade Raceway Late Model Track Champion. This Honor will be the Jackson Assassin's Third Track Championship, putting him is some very exclusive company. Only Three Men have ever Won Three Late Model Championships. National Dirt Late Model Hall of Famer Kris Patterson, Regional Standout Justin Paxton, and most recently former Team USA member and Winner, Rody Schroyer. "It's a honor to be in the same category with Kris, Rody, and Justin. Kris is a Hall of Famer with over 500 wins, and arguably the best dirt racer to ever come out of Michigan. Truly an Honor to be mentioned in the same breath as him. Rody just about beat me one night at Oakshade this year, and has always raced me clean and hard. He's a really smart driver and I'm proud to be in this group. Justin Paxton ran the high side at Oakshade as good, or better, than anyone who's ever sat their butt in a Late Model. I've had some pretty fierce battles with Justin over the years. He beat me sometimes, and I beat him sometimes, but there for a while it seemed we were racing side by side or nose to tail about every week. Great racers, all three of them. Like I said, it's an Honor to be in the same category as them". Information on all things Oakshade Raceway can be found here: http://oakshaderaceway.com/news/

Rusty Schlenk Racing would like to thank:

C.J. Rayburn Race Cars, Bob Pierce Race Cars, Kercher Racing Engines ,K-B Carburetors, Warpaint Motorsports Graphics, Performance Super Stores, Main&Company Precision Machined Components, Micro-Armor Advanced Technology Lubricants, Aumack's Medical Equipment and Supply, Time Out Bar and Grill, Landrum Springs, Bilstien Shocks by Berner, and VP Racing Fuels.

Contact Information:

Rusty Schlenk Racing

Rusty Schlenk, 567-202-7771 or threewheelin91@aol.com

Competition Communications
    Jeff Cornes, 419-635-6605 or onemanmod@sbcglobal.net

END OF RELEASE
    Last edited by Cast-Iron-Junkie; 12-01-2010 at 11:28 AM.