Default Johnson Greatest

I don't care if people want to say Johnson is the greatest Nascar driver now. If they want to say ever. What I do think, is the Johnson talk will decease once someone else wins the silly chase. Each year he doesn't win, he will be less and less in the conversation. Chad has done a wonderful job of putting winning cars out there week after week for several years. But the title run is over. So it will be interesting to see how the Johnson is the best ever talk holds up in the next few years. Oh and why is it over? First off, other teams have finally caught Hendricks and Johnson's team will not completely stay together. The 48 really did nothing but survive and catch their usual good breaks. That is not going to last forever. See Jeff Gordon.

but can't he afford A RAZOR LMFAO

Thumbs down

felony racing wins again how can a man have leukemia and not lose his hair or weight when he went threw chemo? house arrest is a wonderful thing.

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    I don't care if people want to say Johnson is the greatest Nascar driver now. If they want to say ever. What I do think, is the Johnson talk will decease once someone else wins the silly chase. Each year he doesn't win, he will be less and less in the conversation. Chad has done a wonderful job of putting winning cars out there week after week for several years. But the title run is over. So it will be interesting to see how the Johnson is the best ever talk holds up in the next few years. Oh and why is it over? First off, other teams have finally caught Hendricks and Johnson's team will not completely stay together. The 48 really did nothing but survive and catch their usual good breaks. That is not going to last forever. See Jeff Gordon.
    You're trying too hard...

Quote Originally Posted by jeffreymo View Post
    You're trying too hard...
    And still totally missing the mark.

Just chalk it up as "Dilusionally Infatuated"!!!!!!

Maple Park, IL. Home of Sycamore Speedway!!

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    I hope you r right! You're obsession over this is nauseating...
    Scott Bloomchrist... The Lord, and Ruler of DIRT!!

"Hope everybody appreciated that ass kicking"
    -Scott Bloomquist

Phil

Default Chase

THEY NEED TO REFORMAT THE CHASE I THINK CAUSE NASCAR GIVES THE 48 ALL SORTS OF BRAKES ,LIKE SILLY A$$ CAUTIONS FOR NOTHING .........J.M.2cents worth
    race race race

I believe he races with a nothing to lose attitude and one of the best crew chief's to ever be in the sport...

Gotta give props even if your not a fan

Maple Park, IL. Home of Sycamore Speedway!!

Quote Originally Posted by TackyTracker View Post
    I believe he races with a nothing to lose attitude and one of the best crew chief's to ever be in the sport...

Gotta give props even if your not a fan
    EXACTLY!! If you can't give credit where due you only look like a fool...
    Scott Bloomchrist... The Lord, and Ruler of DIRT!!

"Hope everybody appreciated that ass kicking"
    -Scott Bloomquist

Phil