Default chassis setup software

Hi guys. Do any of you use computerized chassis setup software? I help out on a dirt late model team . I know they don't truly understand a lot of the theory in their chassis (early 2000's mastersbilts). They have learned what they know mainly by trial and error. They do respectable on a local level, but I'm wondering if there is any chassis setup software that would help them improve. If anyone is using something successfully, I'd be interested to know what it is and where to get it. TIA

if you go to mastersbilt's website you can download a .pdf of the current chassis setup book. if your older model isn't included you could perhaps call them and have one emailed to you. if you have, or know of anyone with a paper copy of the book for your year you could "computerize" it by scanning it to a file you could keep it on your computer.

I think what he means is the software where you plugin your springs and weights and pickup points of the chassis and it evaluates the whole package. I played with one back in 99', some of it worked, some of it didn't at all. The one we used I can't remember the name of, but it recommended widening the rear spring base, which we did and it was aweful, the car just skated, no side bite at all. My best recommendation isn't software, except to maybe measure your roll center with. Save you money and go to a chassis seminar, you'll get a better return on your investment. Learn to be fast. JMO
    "If racing were easy, everybody would do it."

#77 Leon "Slick" Sells

I tried some a few years ago it was helpful to me.If you keep your car on the springs it would be a good tool to use.As you get higher on the bars ,high rebound r/f ,bump stop r/f etc.. not as useful.Trail and error is not a bad way to do things.You have to stress to the driver to be a machine,don't let what you THINK the change is going to do have any effect on how the car really responded.

I had looked around for some software as well, and didn't have much luck there. the best recommendation I can make is either keep good notes at the track and put them into a spreadsheet later, or take a laptop with you and make your notes on there through the night. I started doing that early in the season last year, and have been able to track much better what changes we've made and the effect they had (and then easily access/reference them later).

I may try and build a configuration logging tool at some point, if I do so will post it up somewhere.

I wouldUSE stock car stats it works for me

Hello all, I am a teacher of computer science at the university and in order to maintain discipline and control the actions of students and that they do not change the wallpaper on the desktop, I downloaded a very cool program and I can not help but recommend it check it here hope you find it useful and my comment was useful! I sat on many forums and everywhere just recommend this program, I think it is really cool!

SCAM... Don't click on that link!!!
    Member of the Luxemburg Speedway Hall of Fame
    Class of 2019

yep , you defiantly learn the signs after a while and dont click .,.,