Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

It says that the lower lip is molded in but in the picture it is a different color and it is pop riveted on.

the lower is moulded into the nose you must be looking at an md-3.

on rices car i think they use florencent tape to color the lower part but is is definitly moulded to the nose and the fender bottoms. NOT riveted its a great piece and you don't really notice the difference until you park 2 cars with different noses next to each other

i see what your saying they have the bolts through the lip attching it to the bumper supports but that orange on the bottom is a solid part of the rest of the nose the only way to remove it is to cut it off.
    Last edited by lazermod3; 12-15-2010 at 01:33 PM.
    you just got greased
    http://www.goddardwarrior.net

The picture of Rices' car on the racing junk ad definitely DOES have rivets on the bottom of the nose.

They are rivets and the bottom lip is folded all to heck and is only part of the way across. It does not appear to be tape but a plastic piece. On the MD-3 the 2 layers of plastic once riveted together make it a MUCH stronger piece and it will be stronger than any single piece of plastic unless it is 2 times as thick.

I haven't heard a word about Cd (drag coefficient)

Downforce is all well and good but but Cd is at least as important and the older rounded style nose will be better than the triangles they are selling now (XD, MD)

try AR bodies is Greenbrier Tn ph 888 245 1468

i'm not gonna argue about rivits or what ever its all 1 piece the xd is an awsome product and they are pricing it right and fair. it has better material and fits right together everytime without trimming plus the guys at l.s.g. are good people.

goto a trade show and see it for yourself they have a real nice display that you can look at for yourself.

as far as drag goes i think with the bodies we have on these cars you could have the most efficient nose ever and its not gonna change that aspect, just think about it.
    you just got greased

[QUOTE=lazermod3;1306410]the XD-4 has been to the wind tunnel and outperforms anything out there when it comes to downforce. check them out plus i think they look alot better, and i know they're alot less expensive.QUOTE]

Is this the part you bring the blind guy out of the crowd and sell him some of your miracle potion and miraculously he can see??

Quote Originally Posted by WIN-WIN;
    Is this the part you bring the blind guy out of the crowd and sell him some of your miracle potion and miraculously he can see??
    <golf clap>

Well played, sir

HATERS gonna HATE.

don't hate the player hate the game. and there are alot of c/o's out there mad that l.s.g. is selling these so cheap.

carry on
    you just got greased

I really couldnt tell from the pics how good the nose fits or looks. But I honestly think Im going to order one tomorrow to see what all the fuse is about.

Default xd-4

I just bought an XD-4 today. I will post some good pics after I mount it.

congrats jason29, i'm headed over to cincy today to get supports you'll love how easy they go together. i get more help from those guys than anywhere else thats why i support them.
    you just got greased