Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Quote Originally Posted by lloyd21 View Post
    we would not put any driver on our page without there web page or without talking to them. A couple of drivers have had change of plans(will vaught,ivedent lloyd,jimmy owens). Some of the drivers are already there schlieper,madden. Bloomer and tyler red(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) are on the way. some drivers may have a change of plans but we cant read there minds.As for cars not hanging around after the race they have to hurry up and get to east bay for parking.SO REMEMBER DRIVERS LIST SUBJECT TO CHANGE
    Any race there, there is no victory lane on the frontstretch, love the racing there sir,
    dont really care who shows and who dont, the racing will be great at GIS,it always is, but put you a victory lane on the frontstretch, fans would love it , as well as before the feature, line the cars up on the frontstretch, drivers out of there cars......... its great , the best dirt late model drivers on the east coast, people want to see, take pictures, enjoy the moment !
    Disappointed the 21 isnt going though.
    Last edited by mf0521; 02-01-2011 at 06:51 PM.

JUST GOT BACK FROM THE TRACK, SCOTT CREEL,DENNIS ERB,DAN SCHLIEPER,BLOOMER,ERIC JACOBSON,CHRIS MADDEN,TYLER RED(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) HAD A LITTLE BIT OF PRACTICE .CHRIS MADDEN WAS THE FASTEST OUT OF THEM. LOOKS LIKE ITS GONNA BE A GOOD RACE THE TIMES ARE THE SAME AT THE TOP OR THE BOTTOM OF THE TRACK. DENNIS ERB LOOKED GOOD IN HIS TEAM ZERO CAR. HOPE TO SEE EVERONE THERE.

What do you mean by no drivers pulling down to the front stretch for post race celebrations at GIS?...

I know we all remember Austin Hubbard and his victory lane celebration (2010 Super Bowl) from last year. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by whodunnit View Post
    Will I get ONE DOLLAR back from my ticket purchase for every one of these drivers that do NOT show up? Seems only fair if you are SURE that they will all be there.
    If we give you a dollar will you stay home???

With the way the weather is, will someone on the GIS website post what they plan to do? Not complaining but people have made hotel reservations and some are in route to the track!
    Just want to know before I make the trip just to be dissapointed.

sorry for the delay, our internet has been down for 2 days , finally back up and running.
    we will run 2 complete shows this weekend, the radars look different than what the news people are stating. we may get a little rain late friday night early saturday morning but it should be after we get done friday night

brian birkhoffer is already here along with john blankenship

Is Birky driving for Blankenship or just helping?

Birky is driving 1 of blankenships cars

sunday looks to be the best weather ,is that day a possibility?

they said tonight at screven that friday is still a go... if by chance "r" wins they will pull double for sat, if they can only get one in and not both they did say they will run one on sunday.... it was said at drivers meeting

Unhappy good luck

If half the rain comes they are predicting, don't see how they will get any in. But for those over there or headed there, I hope it works out, this rain has ruined Screven and my Golden Isles trip.

Looking at the radar this morning, it looks like it's lifting to the north. I believe there is going to be racing tonight.

We will run 2 shows this weekend, even if that means sunday morning.
    Hot laps tonight at 6 sharp

Due to the fact of fog rolling in we asked several drivers and they said that the fog was too thick to race at the speeds they would be going.

We will open gates at 8 am practice at 10 racing to follow.
    Then we will do our regular scheduled sat. Night show.
    Thanks for the patience everyone

yeah sure you will, then Mister Frankie will be voted promoter of the year and then the pigs will grow wings and circle around the racetrack in the air. what's that noise in woods just outside the track? could it be the fat lady getting ready to sing Frankies farewell song?
    whodunnit?

"I don't know Deek Tracy, why don't you ask Sherlock Holmes"

Cars will be on track at 1 pm. We are walking track in now.