Default Reproduction Chevelle Lowers

I ordered new reproduction 68-72 (stock) lowers, the left fit perfect, the right has very little movement, the holes are not located correctly, has anyone else had this problems, who did you purchase them from.

Thanks for your help.......Glenn

Supplier sent me the correct lower control arm
    Last edited by emod55m; 12-13-2010 at 04:34 PM. Reason: Problem Fixed

The southwest speed lowers are out of line real bad.I hear the KRC are better but dont know first hand. Your best bet is to get some wrecking yard ones if you can. A lot of the tubular ones arent right either.

I usually have to squeeze them a bit in a press, even the KRC ones . I now use the press when installing the bushings(steel bushings) and that seems to work ok .

I had the same problem with a pair of new ones I bought on Ebay, the right front bushing hole was just a hair off and the ball joint holes were really tight. For the price, I'd definitely buy them again, nothing a press and little burring tool didn't take care of. As far as brand or manufacturer, I couldn't tell you. Chances are that all the Chinese stampings come over in one container and get different brand names when they get to shore, in my opinion.

I bought a Southwest Speed lower and will buy another. It says in the instructions to ream out the ball joint hole a little. It worked great.