For Immediate Release:
JNJ Motorsports Media
contact@jnjmotorsportsmedia.com
JNJ Motorsports Media

JNJ Motorsports Media and Fleming Design Solutions Join Forces!

Pittsburgh, PA (December 13, 2010) Since 2006, JNJ Motorsports Media has been providing race teams and businesses with their public relations and marketing needs. In 2007, JNJ Motorsports Media expanded into the website design business with the help of Jason Fleming at what was then called, Wartorn Designs. Wartorn Designs quickly blossomed into a full blown graphic design business called Fleming Design Solutions (FDS). Through the years JNJ and FDS have designed multiple websites that have produced astonishing hit counts for race drivers, teams, and their marketing partners.

Today, both Jason Shank at JNJ and Jason Fleming at FDS are proud to announce a full scale partnership in the web building and marketing business. ‘Fleming has been a fantastic asset to JNJ from day one,’ Shank said. ‘He’s a talented individual whose artwork can rival any graphic designer out there. The websites we’ve built together in the past have been gorgeous and well received by our clients, their fans, and most importantly, their sponsors.’

With JNJ’s reputation in the racing industry, Jason Fleming felt it was best to merge the two and keep the JNJ Motorsports Media name. ‘Fleming Design Solutions will still be in operation but not in the racing industry, anything we do that involves racing will be under the JNJ banner,’ Fleming stated. ‘Jason at JNJ has been instrumental in getting my name and my business recognized throughout the industry. We both felt it would be more beneficial to both of us to ‘officially’ be on the same team. The work we do, I think, is high quality and some of the best in the business.’

As a result of this exciting news, www.jnjmotorsportsmedia.com will undergo a total facelift complete with all of the information you need to join our team. JNJ Motorsports Media also has some sponsorship promotions set up for a limited time for new customers as well as discounted public relations packages for existing Fleming Design Solutions customers that will now be considered JNJ Motorsports Media customers. Contact Jason Shank at contact@jnjmotorsportsmedia.com for sponsorship possibilities and pricing for 2011.

Written and Distributed by:
JNJ Motorsports Media
www.jnjmotorsportsmedia.com