Default Oil temp and fuel pressure gauge do you need them?

The car I bought didnt have all the gauges in it and I was going to just make new panel and put my old gauges in it. The late model has a place for a Oil temp and a fuel pressure gauge. I have never had these in car and was wondering if you need them on a 604? If so what should you be watching for on them? thanks for all the help so far.

As long as you keep an eye on your water temp, the oil temp should be within reason so I would say NO, you don't have to have an oil temp gauge.
    Fuel pressure isn't something I am terribly concerned with on the track either. If you think you have a problem with your fuel pump, you can always hook a remote gauge to the fuel log or something to check it in the pits.

I agree... oil temp and fuel pressure not really needed. Although I do like to check the fuel pressure at WOT from time to time. Just peace of mind.

I do not agree about the oil temp gauge. The water temp and oil temp are two totally different tells. You can have a normal water temp and a high oil temp. We had a high oil temp and only found out about it after I put a gauge in. Next step was an oil cooler. So if you want your motor to live you need to monitor all that you can. JMO

What is normal, not so good, and bad on oil temp for a 604 and what can I do other than an oil cooler to lower oil temps?

I agree with Ferg58. When we first started DLM, we put in an iron 377 with out an oil cooler. First night out on a heavy track, the water was 205* and the oil was 300*. We plumbed it for a Seatrab oil cooler from Perfconn and with a 2 qt remote filter and water was 200* and oil 220-230* after that.