Hey guys,

I was just wondering if anyone could help me out in the 2011 race season with some sponsorship. I just bought a new modified so my suspension is all updated to what I need to be competitive and I got a bigger motor and lighter tranny to use. Hopefully with all this I'll be able to step up the game this year. I am going to need some more help this season also to keep up with what the others guys do each week to try to stay ahead of others and to pay for damaged parts. If you were to sponsor me, people would see your business on the car at local car shows, going to and from tracks(which most are at least 30 minutes away), at the tracks, on the tracks website, and I will also feature your name online and would bring the car out to the business for a showing. You would also be able to stop in the shop to see whats going on with our program. Any offers at all would be nice to help out my program this year. If there are any questions please feel free to ask me. It would be nice for your help to show people what I am capable of on the track. Thanks for your time.

Robby Van Roy
IMCA Modified #A11
Oshkosh Speedzone
141 Speedway?
Seymour Speedway?
email: vanroy09v@aim.com
text: 920-427-1997