Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question Attn All NC, SC, Ga SS4 Drivers

Attn ALL SS4 Drivers in NC, SC & Ga. We are looking for input for interest in starting a Tour for the SS4 Class of car. The rules would revolve around existing SS4 rules. The Tour itself would be 6 to 8 races a season. We are just looking for interest at this time.

Respond here

You have my attention. I'm ready to hear more about it!

whats the pay and yes whats up sounds good!

Long overdue in my opinion.Large following of dedicated driver/owners if presented properly.

We don’t want to talk rules or purse yet. What we do want is an honest idea on interested parties. There is no sense in putting up rules and purse if there is not any real interest. Please let those know whom you think might be interested and get them to post here.

Default I'm interested.

Billy callahan

like it was said its long overdue, but would like to see some rules, dont want to not have enough motor and now is the time to be building one...

<----A Tennessee Car interested.

-Rocky

Smile

There is a tour in the north east on asphalt that has about 40 cars at every show. They also bring a crowd with them and put on a really good show. That should interest the promoters. The level of competition in ss4 is good also with alot of talented drivers. That should interest the local drivers. Rules and purses can be worked out. I would suspect that current rules in the southeast would work. Jmho

What's the name of the series and do they have a website?

Default we are interested....

2 cars in Northeast Georgia....Let us know...keep us informed!!!

i would be interested

hey ss4t check this out http://newsmyrnaspeedway.org/newbeta/?p=104/// they like them rules

SS4 Drivers & car owners. The SS4T forum is open. Rules have been posted on there. Come on over and check it out.

Web add: http://www.sess4t.proboards.com

hey i signed up and it want let me go on board yet says pending approval !!any help? thanks

even not you not approval yet you can still look at rules .

Sorry, I had the settings wrong. All approved and no more waiting on the approval process

thank u!! for answer

Default Rule tinkering

Just went to the forum and read the proposed rules.....in my opinion way too much tinkering......some areas way to specific others not enough...our car is legal at about 10 different tracks in the southeast. Our car is illegal in about 5 different places by these rules. Simply stated if we cant get through tech we are not changin our car to fit so we aint comin the purse doesnt matter. I also know of about 10 other cars that do not fit the rules as written and it would be difficult and expensive to make them legal. I think you need to look closer at the majority of cars and blend the rules of several of the successful tracks. I am fully aware that you are never going to make everyone happy but that there are again in my opinion several deal breakers for existing cars that just wont work...i speak only for myself and will continue to watch with interest.

This is why we posted the rules there, for some discussion and to try and mold the rules to be as universal as possible. What rules would your car not be legal on and what tracks do you regularly run at.

I'm going to paste this up on the SS4T forum and see if we can get some dialouge going there.