Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Grab the I-77 Speedway (Chester, SC) rule book for the 2010 season for SS4 and make a copy of it, then you have a rule book. I would guess that 95% or more of the SS4 cars in the SE fit those rules and would make for a very competitive show. There are a large number of good race cars and great drivers that participate in this class. It has potential, but has to be operated on the KISS principal.

I have to agree with BadApple 56 for the following reasons:

1. There are well over 100 cars and if 85% fit the current rules thats 85 possible entries. I expect there are many more than that.

2. The cars are already built that means the rules need to fit the cars not the other way around.There may be cars built just for this series but not many. A really good example of this is NDRA and Fastrack, neither invented crate racing but both have rules that not only work but allow cars to cross from one series to the other.

3. There will always be exceptions and those are handed by the Tech Officials not in the rules.

The idea as I see it is to create a series that will travel to several different tracks,have a decent payout,be very competetive(read test your skills) and put on a really good show for the fans.

If I am missing the mark here please correct me.

You Got My Attention, I Would Love To Run Something Like This, Like Someone Else Said Way Overdue!

Facebook page is up. Look for South East Super Stock 4 Tour.

im in mid tn there are 10 to 15 cars that would like this deal

Is there a schedule out?

Nike Zoom Lebron VI (6) MVP White Black - Metallic Gold Shoes
    Sir Charles has managed to transition from the court to the announcer’s booth, but that does not stop folks from wanting to snatch up the sneakers he wore while snatching rebounds over clowns in the NBA. Here we get a look at the Nike Air MAx CB34 in a Black/Glass Blue-Metallic Silver-White colorway. Mixing black leather and suede on the upper Nike Air Max Lebron VIII (8) All White Shoes 429676 002, Nike employs the use of white leather “drips” to contrast the design. Glass blue sits as an accent over the branding Kobe Dream Season, as the pull tabs and the inside of the Air Unit. In an ode to his time spent in Phoenix , orange stitching can be found imprinted on the outsole and in select areas of the upper. They are available now at select retailers, including Extra Butter.
    Nike Air Max CB34 – Black/Glass Blue-Metallic Silver-White Nike Air Max CB34 – Black/Glass Blue-Metallic Silver-White Nike Air Max CB34 – Black/Glass Blue-Metallic Silver-White

The Jordan Hardcourt Classic will be one of the brands first new releases of 2011. The performance model was made for the court but it certainly looks good enough for the streets. Here are a few first look images of the new sneaker. Nike Air Max 1 – Grey Gumair jordan
    The shoe is an updated on the Jordan Team 1 which was definitely a popular model both on and off court. With a mainly nubuck upper that is trimmed in leather durability is definitely not a problem. The Air Sole is partially visible and encased in a phylon midsole that is there to soften any blows the foot may encounter. These will be widely available in January.
    Jordan Hardcourt Classic
    Black/White-Metallic Silver
    428931-001
    January 2011
    Jordan Hardcourt Classic – January 2011 Jordan Hardcourt Classic – January 2011 Jordan Hardcourt Classic – January 2011 Jordan Hardcourt Classic – January 2011
    Source: Kenlu