Smile Relocated firewall

----------
    Last edited by 1195; 12-30-2010 at 11:34 AM.

use a plasma cutter cut it out, move it back weld it in pretty much n-e one can do that

I would not recommend cutting a unibody car in half (basically what you would be doing). Nothing to gain by it IMO except weakening the strength of the car, unibody cars arent that strong to begin with. Set the cage back and relocate the pedals, much easier and a lot less work.

and very much more so, safe!

if u got a real racecar then the firewall aint doin nuthin more than sheet metel. u move the wall back, seat back moter back and then u go faster

Quote Originally Posted by boportt View Post
    if u got a real racecar then the firewall aint doin nuthin more than sheet metel. u move the wall back, seat back moter back and then u go faster
    if he had a [REAL RACE CAR]IT would be a tube car!!! dont cut a fox body in half and get killed in a race car!!!NOT WORTH IT!!!

watever u is a retard he aint gonna get killed moving the firewall unless he forgets to put it in. sh it that's wtf the rollcage is for

Wink

watever u is a retard he aint gonna get killed moving the firewall unless he forgets to put it in. sh it that's wtf the rollcage is for
    u is a retard????lol coming from someone as yourself thats a compliment!! i think, u dont sound very educated at all !!! im surprised u can read lol!!! good luck with ur car buddy!!
    Last edited by Dan32; 12-28-2010 at 02:40 PM.

The firewall in a unibody is a big part of the main structure of the car, more than "just sheetmetal". I hope the original poster takes my advice and leaves the car alone.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtman29 View Post
    the firewall in a unibody is a big part of the main structure of the car, more than "just sheetmetal". I hope the original poster takes my advice and leaves the car alone.
    great advice!!!!!!

bfd, just look at n-e super stock tie ur cage into the unibody and the firewall aint no structure. u all is a bunch of pussies.

bfd, just look at n-e super stock tie ur cage into the unibody and the firewall aint no structure. u all is a bunch of pussies.
    LOL!!!!!!!! are u okay??????