Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky View Post
    ahh got ya, when you said wedge I thought of it in generic stock car terms only like backwards. I got a setup book with the car and a driver that has won in it on the other end of my cell phone speed dial. I'm trying not to phsych myself out over all this I've seen plenty of guys with less experience racing anything than me do just fine. I don't doubt I can get in the car and go fast but I mean it's intimidating to a guy that's raced "junk" all his life. Hell I still got a junk motor I'm just taking about 700lbs off of what it had on it in the last car it was in and that sir was a fast street stock. This ought to be a blast! 2 barrell limited late model class on a 1/3 mile track, it ought to be enough to learn with.
    With it being a 2barrel class it will be alot about momentum. Your experience with mini stocks will help alot. Think you will be fine

Quote Originally Posted by powerslide View Post
    With it being a 2barrel class it will be alot about momentum. Your experience with mini stocks will help alot. Think you will be fine
    hmm I never thought of it like that, I thought I was just wasting my time in those cars. I guess I'm glad I raced them so much. Thanks! That makes me feel a little better.
    Guerilla Racing Junkies.

Shovel on a little more coal, then when we cross white oak mountain, watch 97 roll!

The problem is the gall dang motors.

Take that money and buy a good Bassboat and fishpole. Drive that sucker like a mad man all around the nearest lake. Fish for hours while drinkin beer. The worst that can happen is you will go home drunk and disappointed but satisfied. The racecar and fellow competitors = are going to send you home broke and pissed most the time. Bassboat = less stress .
    The Blacksheep cometh ! With old bent sh!t that just keeps getting faster !