Need to sell all of your racing equipment or just your leftover parts from when you did? I PAY CASH for the right deals. The more misc parts you have the more im interested. Please keep in mind that I am doing this for the purpose of resale as a business. If you want top dollar out of your stuff please do not reply. If you want to avoid the headache of selling piece by piece and dealing with jackers that call and want pics but never show with the cash or just want CASH FAST send me an email. I like to buy every part you have in package form. Please be descriptive as possible in your emails and leave a contact number where I can call you. I do not buy junk! I also do not usually buy non name brand chassis or copies. Items I do buy outside of buyouts are 15x14x5" aluminum wheels, Berts, Brinns, Bert Bellhousings, KSE pumps, QC gears, Ohlins, Integras. Cash is always in hand and you will have in yours if your price is right. I wil also pay you for a reference that leads to a sale. If you have a friend or know of someone that is getting out and doesn't have the internet to see this ad refer them to me or send me there number. If I work a deal with them and buy there operation I will pay you up to $200 for the lead. To save my time I prefer you to email me as I am very busy with my other business and can not answer every call during the day. If you dont leave me a description and starting price I won't call you back or respond. Im serious about buying so please be serious about selling.

My email is

perf.specialties@gmail.com

You can also leave a message at 815-789-3190