Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

When income is far below expenses, I don't see how you can expect Timmy to continue running the track. There items were not close to being even. The promoter at Trii-County at least made a profit but decided it was so small that he did not return.

North Georgia is losing a Heck of a Promoter.........Someone should step up as a Sponsor and try keeping Timmy there!!
    R.I.P. Leebo
    www.StBaldricks.org
    R.I.P "Buck" Simmons
    www.southeasternlatemodels.com

Quote Originally Posted by papermen View Post
    north georgia is losing a heck of a promoter.........someone should step up as a sponsor and try keeping timmy there!!
    i agree with you papermen
    race race race

Maybe Mr. Millwood will go back to wake up Sugar Creek! I miss that track! The drive to the track is pleasant and the track nestled up in the mountains is cool! I remember a few years ago when that track was a treat to go to on friday nights. T.M. did a great job up there! I still got Dixie to the south, Rome to the west, Cleveland and Tri-county on up north but my little Georgia mountain triangle is withering away. I would like to see someone like Ray Cook pick these tracks up(Sugar Creek and North Georgia). I really hope North Georgia is not dead.
    When it's time to go, I'll go! Until then I got nothing to lose! -Roy Hall

folks, timmy is out. heard he is going to tri county. someone is also looking at opening sugarcreek. NGS is not running this year. sorry folks. now we have to find a place to run supers. no one around here is running them.

Unhappy replying to tread

A bunch of you are right why cant some of these big money makers in supers step up and help timmy i talked to timmy last season and i must say hes a class act and they had a great fireworks show there buttttt if you dont make money or enough to make a profit and maint. up keep then your in a loseing battle i think timmy would have been the missing pc to n.ga but this day in time its hard to keep that cash cow afloat so guess this is it sux but maybe that ogirl will rise once again in due time guess ill just have to built me a a or b hobby car i love the love mini class but they also are a dieing breed in these parts. well to the ones that know me talk to uall at a track this year or somthing goodbye. D4

If Timmy doesn't have any money then the contract means nothing.You can't pay the purse with a contract.

if your not 100% sure but you have heard the track is not going to be open why post something like that. Im 100% sure that post was uncalled for.

I can't help but to conclude that if the economy was looking good for 2011, we would'nt be discussing this topic. N Ga is a FUN track to drive and good to learn on(just too many dogs!) As for Sugar Creek, theres almosy NO money being made there in the surrounding areas for fans to spend.
    I blame the America hating, job killing half-breed, Kenyan born, joker in the WH!

Quote Originally Posted by chrish View Post
    I can't help but to conclude that if the economy was looking good for 2011, we would'nt be discussing this topic. N Ga is a FUN track to drive and good to learn on(just too many dogs!) As for Sugar Creek, theres almosy NO money being made there in the surrounding areas for fans to spend.
    I blame the America hating, job killing half-breed, Kenyan born, joker in the WH!
    Thats right! Thats right!
    When it's time to go, I'll go! Until then I got nothing to lose! -Roy Hall

I think there is lot's of speculation going on here, and no one knows for sure, why not wait and see.... I mean if a sponsor steps up and helps with some of the cost a full season could still be run, it was later than this last year when it was the same thing and everyone was saying " It will NOT open" but look what happened... one hell of a season with great racing. so don't go condemning the place until an official annnouncement is made.....
    I had the honor of covering the races there last season and the one's I have talked to say it ain't done yet, things are in the works to get the show on the road, so let's wait and see and stop "bench promoting".....
    put it this way.... on my calender all my saturday nights are marked NGS......

the dr.
    If they are going to outlaw a plant, shouldn't it be poison ivy??????
    http://topofthebox.wordpress.com/
    the dr........ Not following directions since 1959!

http://topofthebox.wordpress.com/201...rom-the-dr-10/
    I cover lot's of what is going on at NGS on my blog should any of you care to follow it please do so.. I try and post a couple times a week or when new news pops up...
    thanks
    the dr.
    If they are going to outlaw a plant, shouldn't it be poison ivy??????
    http://topofthebox.wordpress.com/
    the dr........ Not following directions since 1959!