Question PADUCAH ,Rumble By The River

anybody know the dates for the rumble ? just wanted to get the dates off work ahead of time, i think the end of march?

Default Paducah

I talked with Bob down at the Trade Show in Springfield on Saturday and he wanted to run on March 25th and 26th, but that is the same weekend as the UMP Roundup deal in Pevely and did not want to run head to head with that. He is not sure if it will be the week before or after. He told me to check the website in the next week or so to find out.

Thanks,

Default paducah

thanks for info ,hope its the week before i would like to go down to paducah again but our tracks open up april 2 and 3

Default paducah rumble

anybody hear what weekend it is going to be on? been checking website for pad. int. raceway nothing yet

Default Rumble

Heard from the track that they were not going to run the weekend before the UMP Nationals at Pevely, MO and probably won't run the show at all this year. Needless to say, Paducah was not happy with the UMP Roundup moving to the last weekend in March.

Default paducah rumble

thanks for the info ,thats to bad, i was wanting to go down there again had a good time last year!