Default mini stock ice bowl race

first off i wanna say great job to jimmy elliott on the win you had the car to beat all weekend and next i wanna say what a joke the kajan mini stock series is. elvis left as soon as the race was over and would not answer any of the racers qusetions the scoreing was all messed up then don don calls him and he answers then hangs up when don don starts asking him questions about why he left. i had fun at the race but as for me unless something changes i will not be attending any more kajan mini stock races and i hope others do the same. i would love to have a mini stock series but if they are gonna be like this im fine just going from big race to big race with no series running it.

Default The KMSA also known as the KisMyAssSeries

the KSMA also known as the KiSMyAss series is a joke.. If you race the series, your lucky to get placed in the right position.. The race was a joke, the track was one grooved, even if you can call it a groove. Although that has nothing to do with the KMSA series, this series is a joke.. The ice bowl is living proof. They were going to dq wrong drivers for NO reason. They dont know how to talk to the drivers, they disrespect the ones who PAY to run this series.. The ice bowl, last lap action was caused by some number 1 who drove in over the top of his head and took out 4th-7th. And yet they didnt do anything to him.. But a diff driver simply did a lil bump and run on someone who would stop in the corner, brake check the guys behind him, and that guy was going to get dqed.. Finally the track stepped up and did the right thing, as this elvis left in a hurry.. He got the hell out of dodge, because he knew he was an idiot, for making some of the calls he was trying too.. The track came across the radio and said simply and i quote "elvis dont own or run the track, we do" and they scored according to their transponders.. WHICH WAS THE RIGHT THING TO DO. elvis would answer his phone and hang up if you called and questioned it.... the series and elvis is a joke.... we will NEVER run the series again

Default minis at ice bowl

How could the 1 car take out 4th-7th when he was in 7th? There was a 01 car dropping fluid on the track the last couple of laps. And knocking people out of the way is not bump and run. I hope the KMSA gets it figured out ,gets the rules set the same for every race,techs the rules and treats everyone fair that races with them. They are bringing money and attention to 4cyls. And I have never seen a track be set-up for everyones car.

im not sure how many cars the yellow #1 took out but i know for sure he took out the 19 and the 21 which was 5th and 4th place i have the whole thing on video and as far as the 01 i do not see anywhere on the tape where he spun anyone i did see him move a car out of the groove but thats racing last time i checked. its over and done with now but just remember if your in 6th on the last lap coming out of turn 4 your not gonna win by driving in over your head and taking out cars all that does is make people mad and 9 times out of 10 it hurts your car too for what 25 more dollars not a bright call if you ask me. sure you can say it was a one groove track and you were going for it all but i went to the back (23rd) and came back and was running 5th and did not touch one car on my way back up so you can do it with out being a idiot

I will say, as a bystander at the pay out window, there wasn't anybody happy with the Kajun Mini Stock crew after the race. They changed their minds about the finish a couple of times. Then the TST crew just took over. Sounded like they were over it as well. I'm not sure what kind of conversation went on between the KMSA and TST tower, but it couldn't have been too good.

And where was the KMSA crew after the race to explain everything? No where to be found, with reports from numerous people that they saw them leaving within minutes of the final ministock car coming off the track. "Ladies and gentlemen. Elvis has left the building."

We'll see at Bama Bash how it goes. As Xfactor says at least they are getting some attention and better money to the 4cyl mod pony class. True enough, there are areas that need improvement, but what series doesn't. Looked to me like when the white flag flew everyone tried to win from turn 4. Not gonna happen when that many cars are that equal. As far as racing with them, I'd rather race with them than not race, and the way I see it. We just got to get our car finished for BAMA BASH.