Default Shocks double adjustable canister shocks with hardware

I have a set of double adjustable canister shocks listed on ebay item 300513618056

FOR SALE: Complete set of aluminum threaded body double adjustable canister gas shocks with spares and hardware.

(3) 9" double adjustable shocks
    (3) 7" double adjustable shocks
    (1) 7" 5th coil shock non adjustable 3/7
    (1) 9" non adjustable gas traction shock
    (4) coil over kits
    (4) Joes canister mounts
    (1) gas charging valve with gauge
    (2) Nylon thread protector
    The history of these shocks. I bought these items in 2006 new to race a traveling crate car. We raced approximately 50 nights that season, and the shocks were setup by Integra. The shocks were then not used for 2 years until I put together an open latemodel. We used them in 2009 for around 10 nights of racing. Prior to the 2010 racing season, the shocks were revalved by Wild racecars with dyno sheets included. The were updated to the latest valving being used. We used them around 15 nights in 2010.

The RF shock sustained some damage in 2006 around the head of the shock from the upper control arm hitting it. There are nicks and some spring wear on the threads from normal usage.

The spares have maybe been used in one or two races since they were new and I would consider them pretty new.

If you were to buy this all new at this time, you would be looking around $4,700.

Shipping to the continental United States only. Shipping is free. I will be shipping UPS ground.

Thanks for looking

$2,450 or best offer

Quote Originally Posted by racinlm View Post
    I have a set of double adjustable canister shocks listed on ebay item 300513618056

FOR SALE: Complete set of aluminum threaded body double adjustable canister gas shocks with spares and hardware.

(3) 9" double adjustable shocks
    (3) 7" double adjustable shocks
    (1) 7" 5th coil shock non adjustable 3/7
    (1) 9" non adjustable gas traction shock
    (4) coil over kits
    (4) Joes canister mounts
    (1) gas charging valve with gauge
    (2) Nylon thread protector
    The history of these shocks. I bought these items in 2006 new to race a traveling crate car. We raced approximately 50 nights that season, and the shocks were setup by Integra. The shocks were then not used for 2 years until I put together an open latemodel. We used them in 2009 for around 10 nights of racing. Prior to the 2010 racing season, the shocks were revalved by Wild racecars with dyno sheets included. The were updated to the latest valving being used. We used them around 15 nights in 2010.

The RF shock sustained some damage in 2006 around the head of the shock from the upper control arm hitting it. There are nicks and some spring wear on the threads from normal usage.

The spares have maybe been used in one or two races since they were new and I would consider them pretty new.

If you were to buy this all new at this time, you would be looking around $4,700.

Shipping to the continental United States only. Shipping is free. I will be shipping UPS ground.

Thanks for looking

$2,450 or best offer
    $2000 for all call 864-303-9114

Shocks are Sold