Default Australian Floods

just letting everyone no who sent me christmass cards. that i can't return them as i lost everything in the floods over here, and now for the second time in two week we are flooded again. Thanks
    Build a bridge & get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by tiny1 View Post
    just letting everyone no who sent me christmass cards. that i can't return them as i lost everything in the floods over here, and now for the second time in two week we are flooded again. Thanks
    Very sorry to hear this Oby. I was wondering if you lived in the area that has the flooding. Did your home get destroyed from the flooding.

G'day mate! Are they gonna evacuate you or have you already been evacuated? I guess this really puts a halt to the racin season. I hope that all things work out for you Oby. You and those around you will be in my prayers.
    I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you’re not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration.
    ~Hillary Clinton~

Thank you C4Vette

I saw some more film of the terrible floods on the news tonight.

I feel so bad for all of those who are effected by the terrible flooding down under.

Thoughts and Prayers.
    Because Dirt's for Racin'...

I only have short time on here as im using a cell phone. just letting you no we have been evacuated, my family & myself are fine but have lost all our belonging. can only hope out home is saved. at least we are alive. thankyou for you well wishes & prayers. your friend OBY

Oby, has the water went down yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Oby, has the water went down yet?
    Yea buddy, water all but gone. but what a mess, in my town there are five hundred cars washed away.homes gone,people missing some found dead. just a complete mess.

Quote Originally Posted by tiny1 View Post
    Yea buddy, water all but gone. but what a mess, in my town there are five hundred cars washed away.homes gone,people missing some found dead. just a complete mess.
    I will continue to add you to my prayers, Oby. God has a purpose behind what He does. We do not always have the wisdom to see what He has planned. I will just prayer that you will turn to Him for answers.
    I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you’re not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration.
    ~Hillary Clinton~

Thank you C4Vette