Default Warrior Calipers

Have a RF caliper dripping a little out of one of the pistons. Pulled it apart and the O ring feels a little "hardened". Do they sell new O rings for calipers? And what kind of info would I need to identify what caliper I have? Piston size, physical caliper body size, mounting points?
    Crew Chief "Tip of the day":
    Most handling problems can be solved by adjusting the screw-ball. It can be difficult to fine tune at times. Explaining yourself loudly and striking it on top of the helmet with a dead blow hammer usually works well.

You will need the piston size and brand. We change all our caliper o-rings before every season. While you have them apart, also clean up the pistons with some scotch brite or CAREFULLY with a fine wire wheel.

Also, do not mix brands when buying o-rings. Wilwood orings won't work in an Outlaw for example.

Ok what brand does Warrior use? They look real similar to Willwood Forged, but I can't find anything on the caliper except Warrior.
    Most handling problems can be solved by adjusting the screw-ball. It can be difficult to fine tune at times. Explaining yourself loudly and striking it on top of the helmet with a dead blow hammer usually works well.

I have two of those also. They were identical to my other two outlaw ones. I rebuilt them using outlaw parts, all piston and o ring dimensions line up out of the parts boom so safe to say they are outlaw calipers.

I also used outlaw o-rings when I rebuild mine. Worked great.

Like the ones on the bottom of this page?

http://www.outlawdiscbrakes.com/accessories.html

That's the one. The round one's will work, but I like the square one. They seem to hold up well. Make sure to lube the piston and seal good on reassembly.

I tried contacting dealers listed on the Outlaw site with no luck. Anyone know a dealer that sells outlaw parts? I was able to get a set of O-rings right from Outlaw, but they usually don't sell directly to customers.

www.pitstopusa.com has them. $9.85 per pack of 4.

Thanks. I checked there before but didn't search for "o-rings". I just used the menu on the left and looked through the brake parts. Never found anything so I moved on. I bookmarked the link to them.