Thread: Illini 100

Default Illini 100

If we come too Lasalle, were is the best place to sit and watch?
    Were to eat?
    What hotel?
    What else is there to do in the area?
    With the Lucas oil having a race the same weekend, how big will the car count be?

I Live 1o mins. from the track in Ottawa. there is alot of places to stay here some nice sports bars. 2 stip clubs. good places to eat. Any other questions let me know.

Mark Larson

Lightbulb

??? Location of the strip clubs please???
    8/13/16

Peru: I-80 exit 75 (less than 5 miles from the racetrack) has about 5 quaility hotels, all your fast food joints, IHOP, Buffalo wild wings, Red lobster, Applebee's, ect.

Ottawa: I-80 Exit 90-93 (About 10 minutes from the track) has a few hotels, fast food, and both strip clubs. (word on the street is the Lamp Liter club is a little rough)

Utica: I-80 exit 81 (About 2 miles from the track) has a Jimmy John's, Love's truck stop with McDonald's and a subway.

There is a big resort outside of Utica with an indoor water park, Amusement park, and lots of high end cabins and villas. its called the Grand Bear Lodge.

Lasalle is a dusty track.. More so than other's so I'd consider sitting towards turn 1 and avoid sitting down by turn 4...