Thread: Earl Martin

Default Earl Martin

Tonight my best friend, biggest fan, my biggest supporter, my father has passed. Many of you have met him over the years. Many of you have heard him on the microphone throughout the midwest. He announced at Spoon River, Jacksonville, Macon, and small spots at other tracks throughout the years. He is survived by a wife, two daughters, one son, four grandchildren, and two great grandchildren. Please keep our family in your prayers as he has kept many of you in his prayers over the years. Thank You to each and everyone of you that throughout the years that have stopped and shared your time with him. You will never know how much these small conversations and time you all have spent with him meant to him. He would tell me every night about who he met. what they said, and how they raced meant to him. I just want to tell those people how much you meant to him. My entire family say "Thank You" for everything you have ever done for him. I LOVE YOU DAD.

Sincerely,

Michael Martin
    M & G Racing
    Jacksonville, Illinois
    Last edited by 99mflynfireman; 01-15-2011 at 03:53 AM.

Mike ,I know there were times we didn't get along... I am so sorry for your loss!He was really nice guy.

Thoughts and Prayers

The kelleys

MIke, sorry to here about your Dad. He was a very nice man. I always enjoyed after the races discussing the nights events with him. He always stopped to talk to me where ever we were at. I know he was a great family man. My prayers go out to your entire family. If you need anything just call
    Rich

Visitation at Buchanan and Cody funeral home Jacksonville IL- Tuesday 5:30 to 8:00. Funeral, Wednesday- 10:30 am, lunch-in following the funeral at the Moose Lodge.

Everyone is welcome to come.
    M&G racing family.

Very sorry to hear of Earls passing. Truly one of the kindest persons I have ever met. I am honored to have had him for my friend.

Ron Wilson