Default Boyd's speedway cabin fever 40- postponed to jan 29th

With a heavy snow fall that has been on the ground for over a week and heavy rains expected for the upcoming week. The Cabin Fever 40 has been postponed one week and will be take place on Jan 29th. After talking with Track Promoter Gar (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)son he stated he knows that everyone is ready to get out of the house as see some racing action, but with another blast of cold air and heavy rains expected this week. He knew it would be hard for our fans to endure the elements that Mother Nature would be throwing our way with the cold temperatures. He stated that these races early in the year are for our fans and wants to see that they have at least good enough weather to bring the family out to enjoy.

Cabin Fever 40 Jan 29th, GATES open at 9:30 with racing getting under way at 11:30.

SEE YA SOON........

I sure hope the weather is good enough to not cancel the race this Saturday I need to see a race bad.. I wont mind the cold I bought me some coveralls to keep me warm.. I'm ready I'm ready
    racing I do is going to the track I luv to watch

Thumbs up

The weather forecast for Saturday is mid 50s should be great if we don't get too much rain or snow before then.
    ashes to ashes dust to dust life's too short so dirt race we must!

It's looking like awesome weather! I'm looking forward to it! If they cancel this time, it's because they just don't want to have it...

Plans are underway for this weekends racing. It will get underway on Friday with an open practice session for all classes. With the heavy amount of rain and snow this area has endured lately the open practice will help pack and tighten up the racing surface for Saturday afternoons race. With an already heavy number of Super Late Models already committed to running the Cabin Fever 40 word from others such as Brandon Kinser and Chris Wall will be in the house. If weather holds out for Wednesday and Thursday and another large amount of rain can be avoided it should be a great day of racing. As any race fan should know this time of the year with lower temperatures and shorter days with less sunshine makes drying a wet racing surface and pits a real challenge. So keep your fingers and toes crossed.
    IT's TIME TO GO RACING !!!!!!!

Everything crossed... bring it on !
    "SLM Junkie"

Just was on the Boyd's speedway website and they have put an update on there saying that everything is still on for this weekend.