Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

so by tony rules the next time eldora is a pile of crap the drivers has the right to throw their helment at him.

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    I think racing and Nascar would be better off if they could get rid of Stewart. I want me some more JIMMIE and JEFFY real men.
    those 2 candy azzes couldn't find the boys room
    with out thier momma

Quote Originally Posted by blackford View Post
    I laugh everytime i see his stupity.
    betcha you wouldn't laugh at mentor fromTexas

Quote Originally Posted by LITE-INN View Post
    those 2 candy azzes couldn't find the boys room
    with out thier momma
    And Litey, you couldn't find your _____ without a magnifying glass!!!! ROFL!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    And Litey, you couldn't find your stomach_____ without a magnifying glass!!!! ROFL!!!!
    I know your forget to spell stomach so I helped you lmao

Default here is you nascar champ getting beat by a girl lol

lmmfao jimmy is a wuss lol ......
    http://www.diamondracecars.net/

If You Cant Race It Or Take It To Bed It Aint Worth Having

And once again Litey displays his YouTube College Degree!!!

the truth hurts don't it just shows nascar is fixed

Back in the day (as the expression goes), fighten feudin and fussin went on all the time. AJ Foyt was usually in the middle of it. Hating Stewart is fine, but his fans love him. One reason, he isn't a phony Corp shill, he is who he is and makes no apology. Some of the Greatest drivers in Auto racing were the same way, and most were revered by many fans. Just a thought.

I wish that I had the go ahead to act like a fool, and it be widely accepted due to the point of view that "That's just Jeffreymo being Jeffreymo"
    Whether Mr. Stewart likes it or not, he is held in a little higher regard than most people, due to his fame and notoriety, and is therefore expected to react with a little more class and dignity than most.
    Just my 2 cents...

That is nonsense on every level. I hope you don't get hurt when you fall off your perch. Really Jeffy, no offense, but I find that kind of reasoning the political correct thinking that really illustrates the problems that confront our current society. My goodness, it was just a dustup between a driver and track owner over track conditions.

Ive know Tony lived down south brown county, Columbus area my hole life Tony has always had the best equipmemt he gets upset when he runs into young drivers that can drive better than him the fact that he lets byryder use his name people that are down on there luck get dry humped they charge three times what the car is worth i am sorry to say tony is loosing it, get a grip mr stewart

saw this on JAYSKI this morning......Stewart could be in more trouble in Australia: The repercussions for the Tony Stewart fracas in Australia may still reverberate, and Australian media is now reporting that not only was the incident more serious than first reported, but that the possibility of formal charges being filed is still a very real possibility. After spending nearly a month in Australia vacationing and dirt racing, Stewart got into a confrontation with the co-owner of the Parramatta City Raceway Brett Morris, himself a former racer, on the final night of his trip last Saturday. Witnesses reported that Stewart was upset over the condition of the track and threw a helmet at Morris. Morris retaliated with his fist and the two exchanged several blows before being pulled apart. First reports said Stewart had sustained a cut over his eye but had been questioned and released by police. But as it turns out the injuries to Morris appear more serious and include a broken eye socket which will require Morris to undergo surgery next week. It also turns out that Stewart was placed in a patrol car, in the front seat, and then placed in a holding cell at the police station. He was later released and allowed to travel back to the US. According to one report Stewart was held for a couple of hours in the holding cell 'to reflect on the benefits of controlling his temper.'(NASCAR Examiner and see the full story at the Sydney Morning Herald )(1-23-2011
    To bad people that know it all can't do it all!

Sounds like Tony hit the man in the head with his helmet, then the guy smacks Tony a few times for making that stupid mistake, and then it's broken up by the cops. The rest of the media hype is just that. Let it go and be happy that someone didn't really get hurt. The kind of really hurt that would happen on the track not off. Not to defend a (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)ty attitude but it's better than dying on a (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)ty track. The rest is created drama

Quote Originally Posted by tsand View Post
    so by tony rules the next time eldora is a pile of crap the drivers has the right to throw their helment at him.
    Say!!! I think I'll take a helmet with this year when I go to the Dream!!!!

I can see it now. The track all dried up, hard as a rock, and as black as Tony's shiner. And the helmet vendors lined up all the way down tee shirt row!!!
    Last edited by Clayton_Wetter; 01-24-2011 at 06:55 PM.

the way eldora has been is putting the race into the hands of the racer. the black is rubber laied down and its hard because of the rubber. it puts it into the drivers hand and leads to better races. If you dont like stewart dont go there. plain and simple.