Default ptodd-----who are you?

ptodd, you seem to have an opinion or response to every topic concerning a crate

would you mind identifying yourself to the public?

Brad Hibbard
    Race-1

Sure seemed to quiet down ptodd, haven't seen anything from him in days!

Quote Originally Posted by 9WRACER View Post
    Sure seemed to quiet down ptodd, haven't seen anything from him in days!
    it could be dynoman14's other user name...lol

im really starting to think it was dynoman 14 myself but who knows lol...

Quote Originally Posted by mqdirtracer57 View Post
    it could be dynoman14's other user name...lol
    I dont think theres any way dyno could use another name and not give himself away with his useless long posts.... that guy cant reply to if the red wire is positive or black without name dropping and rambling on.

Quote Originally Posted by stock car driver View Post
    I dont think theres any way dyno could use another name and not give himself away with his useless long posts.... that guy cant reply to if the red wire is positive or black without name dropping and rambling on.
    even tho i feel dyno got 2-3 screen names to back up his long post with,..most time his wording do shine threw....ant seen much of him on here since his morals where proven by lotta sad truths on here....did see a post somewheres few days ago bosting them 7400 rpm legal 604s.....lol

Just wanted to let you know that I have never had another screen name on here, never needed it.

I still watch this site but there has been a significant drop posts and I have responded to a couple posts here and there with a pm.

I have had plenty of folks to the shop to dyno their Carb / Ignition / Plug / Fuel combinations and a couple of them have driven the dyno mule on the dyno so they know first hand how many rpms crate engines can run.

As far as sad stories and morals ( 1 Person in 2010, out of 1300+ customers ), I have financed other folks racing for the last time, the folks involved know the bottom line and when you deal with folks that can't afford to pay their bills, but still want to go racing owing $5000 on their engine, that is not my problem. End result they want to blame you for it, and that is what you get. Guess what that resulted in??? No more freebies, no matter how sad your story.

Other than that I have shipped out a couple hundred sets of springs, filters and hundreds of gallons of oil ( engine, gear and trans ) and have been running the Chassis DYno 10-12 hours a day and on top of that we have had 17 rebuilt 604's on the engine dyno.

Thanks for all the support, the 4m family is awesome and continues to make decisions on their own expeiences.

Quote Originally Posted by dynoman14 View Post
    Just wanted to let you know that I have never had another screen name on here, never needed it.

I still watch this site but there has been a significant drop posts and I have responded to a couple posts here and there with a pm.

I have had plenty of folks to the shop to dyno their Carb / Ignition / Plug / Fuel combinations and a couple of them have driven the dyno mule on the dyno so they know first hand how many rpms crate engines can run.

As far as sad stories and morals ( 1 Person in 2010, out of 1300+ customers ), I have financed other folks racing for the last time, the folks involved know the bottom line and when you deal with folks that can't afford to pay their bills, but still want to go racing owing $5000 on their engine, that is not my problem. End result they want to blame you for it, and that is what you get. Guess what that resulted in??? No more freebies, no matter how sad your story.

Other than that I have shipped out a couple hundred sets of springs, filters and hundreds of gallons of oil ( engine, gear and trans ) and have been running the Chassis DYno 10-12 hours a day and on top of that we have had 17 rebuilt 604's on the engine dyno.

Thanks for all the support, the 4m family is awesome and continues to make decisions on their own expeiences.
    AND walla he proves my point......

A simple "not me or not ptodd" would have been a good reply, lol..

well sometimes people are to busy to be on here. and just like everyone else i have opinions but i dont say something that i dont know for sure. As a fastrak rebuilder with inhouse dyno we have done alot of dyno testing so i only tell what i see.

Quote Originally Posted by ptodd View Post
    well sometimes people are to busy to be on here. and just like everyone else i have opinions but i dont say something that i dont know for sure. As a fastrak rebuilder with inhouse dyno we have done alot of dyno testing so i only tell what i see.
    So who are you and what the name of your shop?

Engine machine.

Quote Originally Posted by ptodd View Post
    Engine machine.
    Engine Machine specialty?

Diesel engine repair?

All types of engines from latemodels to yes diesels

Well, I see dynoman is still at it, one person in 2010??? I know of several that dealt with him and were taken, I also was, all I can say is stay clear, you will walk away with less then you had.