Default 4m members beware

for the last 2 days i have been receiving email replies from people that received email from my account that contained spam. some of the same spam found on 4m. when you open the mail it had used a hider email account to cover up my email address. that contact isnt in my address book but is found right here on 4m. 4M is under attack from the spammers and bots and the members seem to be under attack directly from the admin or moderators all the time. legally we would have a tough but not impossible time of making 4m comply with changing its policies against the members on here or changing how they conduct themselves on the site

speaking of which if this post is removed it PROVES once and for all that the admin or moderators of 4m not only do not care about the members but are trying to cover up the actions on this site. I challenge them to prove me wrong and actually fix the issue but they very well may shut this site down. either way legally no website can allow email to be compromised without a legal option available to the consumer or user therefore in the event they decide to allow the status quo to continue please comment on this page to allow your name to be added to the list of people fed up with this sites admin and moderators and show solidarity that this board will change or cease to exist both as a community gathering place and hopefully legally be forced into exile outside the confines of the united states of america.

we have rights that supercede the ToS of 4m. its up to us to not only do something about it but to put it in the eyes of legal authorities when illegal activity has been conducted.

any website that allows spammers to compromise its members email that doesnt comply with the law is an accessory to the crime. im not making accusations im stating facts 4m can fix itself or the legal system can fix 4m......hopefully theyll get the message......if not send them a subpoena

Maple Park, IL. Home of Sycamore Speedway!!

Bubba... Is that you
    Scott Bloomchrist... The Lord, and Ruler of DIRT!!

"Hope everybody appreciated that ass kicking"
    -Scott Bloomquist

Phil

router must have bounced the wrong route

Im sorry but no. its not a simple router screw up. when you have something go through your entire contacts list in your email and then it hides your email address so you dont realize its from you to every contact in your list and it uses an email address that you have only had contact on 4m....alll of this to spam people and 4m is beign constantly spammed....ITS 4M. the original creator of 4m passes away and immediately this place fell apart. look it up the hosting company that hosts this site has been using inferior employees that dont know how to properly manage this site plain and simple. they dont delete the spam just the legitimate threads. they then try to stop free speach, they go so far as to ban the regular members of this site that have been here for almost a decade and run off the racers that used this site to help their racing program. 4m is only interested in members that will click their adverts and hopefully gain them more sponsor money. they have lost site of what this site is for who we are and what we can do through calls to their sponsors and now if they cant secure their site and its compromising peoples email thay might want to consider how to protect themselves legally either way their customer base is slowly dwindling (as it should) and they wont do anything to change the way they do business so what do you think will happen in the long run? and no its not bubba. but bubba could do a better job than 4m just ask bubbette