Default crank case preassure

i have a 350 in my pure stock and this past week after the heat and the feature when i would stop in the pits oil would start spitting out of the valve cover breather .the oil preassure would drop a little and the temp would stay normal..the valve covers have two breathers on one side both with plates at the bottom with small holes for preassure to seep through .i am using vr1-50 racing oil which may be part of the problem as well seeing as how thick it is.what should i do.all halp apprechiated

Do a leak down test, you're most likely ready for a rebuild w/ some fresh piston rings.

Default leak test

leak test came out fine and rings are less than a season old

If this issue wasn't there from the get go, it still could be a ring or cylinder wear issue, especially if the air filter isn't up to par.
    Josh K.

The breathers are on the left side correct?

Default ya

there on the drivers side

I've seen engines do this when it was running cooler than normal, the thick oil would make it do this.
    The crankcase pressure cant vent through the thick oil causing it to stay up top then when enough pressure builds to unstop the drain-back holes it has to go somewhere.
    In colder weather or when you cant get the oil temp up , run a lighter weight oil.

Default i hope so

i sure hope thats what it is .im gonna switch from vr1-50 to vr1-30 or 20 and see what it does .and maybe find some valve covers with out the plates on the bottom