Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

I guess they updated their rules in the last year to allow for aluminum blocks and bigger ci". Didnt realize that. Very Cool.

A.) Conventional stock type V-8 engines (OEM American long block – GM, Ford and Chrysler) with the cam in the block will be permitted. Aftermarket DART and Merlin cast iron engine blocks will be permitted.
    B.) A maximum displacement of 467 cubic inches will be permitted with a minimum displacement of 396 cubic inches. An overall maximum tolerance of 10 cubic inches for wear will be permitted.
    C.) Aluminum engine blocks will not be permitted

Quote Originally Posted by ask0329 View Post
    I guess they updated their rules in the last year to allow for aluminum blocks and bigger ci". Didnt realize that. Very Cool.

A.) Conventional stock type V-8 engines (OEM American long block – GM, Ford and Chrysler) with the cam in the block will be permitted. Aftermarket DART and Merlin cast iron engine blocks will be permitted.
    B.) A maximum displacement of 467 cubic inches will be permitted with a minimum displacement of 396 cubic inches. An overall maximum tolerance of 10 cubic inches for wear will be permitted.
    C.) Aluminum engine blocks will not be permitted
    Don't quote me, thats just what i thought I saw. BB Mods interest me, but they don't run anywhere near me that I know about.
    "If racing were easy, everybody would do it."

#77 Leon "Slick" Sells

F22, I grew up around BB mods here in the North East so they always have a place with me. People in the NE though have a wierd mentality towards them though. Its the only racecar to them. Literaly. Once they run, most tracks empty out as not many people stick around to see the imca's, late models or other support classes. Its almost like a cult following. When the BB mods go to florida or charlotte its kind of amusing as they are the support class and almost the laughed at. Thats when people go to the bathrooms or get food.

Quote Originally Posted by ask0329 View Post
    F22, I grew up around BB mods here in the North East so they always have a place with me. People in the NE though have a wierd mentality towards them though. Its the only racecar to them. Literaly. Once they run, most tracks empty out as not many people stick around to see the imca's, late models or other support classes. Its almost like a cult following. When the BB mods go to florida or charlotte its kind of amusing as they are the support class and almost the laughed at. Thats when people go to the bathrooms or get food.
    Its the same way with Super Lates down here in the SE. I myself love and respect all the top classes of dirt racing, Supers, BB Mods and Sprints(Winged & Non-Winged).

#77 Leon "Slick" Sells

Two in a row for the BB at Port Royal, track was really fast but very rough last night. They tore up alot of really good cars.
    Josh K.

Quote Originally Posted by fast_crew View Post
    Two in a row for the BB at Port Royal, track was really fast but very rough last night. They tore up alot of really good cars.
    Awesome! What kind of chassis were they running? Do you know?

#77 Leon "Slick" Sells

Quote Originally Posted by F22 RAPTOR View Post
    Awesome! What kind of chassis were they running? Do you know?
    2010 Rayburn on 4-bar.

waiting for new jobs. Thank you for unshared.

very successful. Waiting for new jobs. See you soon

Thanks a lot...