Default New!! Portable lifts

Portable Race car Lifts Now on SALE!!!!!!!!

The Good Lift is a Portable aluminum Dual action Hydraulic Late model, Sportsman, Modified Lift

* No more jacks or jack stands at the track or in the garage.

* The unit weighs 60 pounds.

* Lifts race car 16 inches off ground

* Measures less than 3 inches off the ground when down, making it easy to pull car over.

* It comes with safety devices on both sides of the unit.

* System comes with Dual action DC pump with controller and 12v battery tender, all mounted on easy to move portable cart.

The Good Lift system starts at $1995.00 plus shipping & handling (If ordered before March 1st Receive $100 dollars OFF original price)

Call David Good at (734)-260-2564 or email ddgood22@yahoo.com for more information
    Attached Images Attached Images

We are a dealer for these lifts and have one on display at our shop.

These are a very well designed unit and the double acting cylinder makes sure the lift is fully retracted so it doesn't get snagged on the car.

Give us a call or call David directly to get yours today.
    Brian Ruhlman
    Ruhlman Race Cars, LLC
    2132 Jefferson Road
    Clarklake, MI 49234
    517-529-4661
    www.brianruhlmanracing.com
    email: brianruhlmanracing@yahoo.com

Default Good lift new website

Check out our New website at Goodliftjacks.com
    website is under construction & we will have more pictures to come soon.

Default New?????

Don't be confused by a knock-off lift, we've been selling the original Race-Lift for more than 3 years.

http://WWW.RACE-LIFT.COM

I am not confused I made a lift with more features and at a much lower price. So more people can afford them.

race-lift,
    I built one of these for my teams car, with alot smoother action and a higher quality piece than race-lifts and built all of it with pump and all for around $1050. I thought about building these as a side job so I checked with some manufactures for bulk prices and fiqured I could build these for around $900 each. but I dont really have time and figured it might be an ok buisness for a yr or two but after everyone with the cash to buy one bought it then the buisness would be very slow after that, cause they should last for ever with the quality mine was built at. other than a bearing going bad or a pump or hose messing up there should never be anything to go wrong. so when someone is trying to advertise for a product you hijack the thread, if your product wasnt so overpriced you should have nothing to worry about. this man is trying to advertise a product at a fair price so get over it. You really wouldnt like it if I built mine and advertised them for $1500 and I would still make a good profit. so if anyone is looking into buying a lift buy from this guy and not race-lift who has to be making close to a 150 % profit, I consider that being ripped off.

Thumbs up

Businesses are in business to make money, period.

You get what you pay for!