Default Cabin Fever 40-Boyd's Speedway- "ITS ON"

Was just by the track to check on the conditions there, let's just say I think even Mother Nature is ready for the Cabin Fever. The track is in perfect condition already. Was as smooth as glass and is ready for practice tomorrow night. We were blessed because most of the rain stayed north of the track this week. With temperatures forecasted in the high 50's or low 60's we couldn't have ordered better weather. So come early watch the open practice Friday and the racing of Saturday. Practice will be from 5-9 pm Friday and the gates will open at 9:30 Saturday morning with racing getting underway at 11:30.

"ITS TIME!

That sounds GREAT.. only 2 more days to go "Yabba Dabba Dooooo....
    racing I do is going to the track I luv to watch

That's great to hear! It should be an awesome day for racing! Anyone know the latest on the drivers that will be there? Going eiither way, it's been a long winter!

What time do you think the actually features will start? Have to work till noon and was wanting to drive down from Knoxville.

Their website says hotlaps at 11:30, they are good about getting started on time. Since they are running 5 classes that could take awhile though...and of course depends on the number of cars. Hoping there will be a bunch we are ready for racing around here!

drive fast Brett...you can make it. hope to run into ya there.
    www.ctcphotos.com

http://www.ctcphotos.com/hommel.htm

"If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under." - Ronald Reagan

Can't wait!...Lets do this!
    Action Figure Sold Separately !

Troy, I made it just as qualifying was getting done. I saw you down in the pits during the race. I tried to get your attention but you were busy taking photos. I didn't come down into the pits because I had Nathan with me. Hope to catch up with you some other time.

Brett

What engine was Ronnie using? He sure was eating those guys up off turn 2!