Default 09 dirtworks genesis

Roller chassis has less than 25 nights....most of the parts has less than 10 nights, new in 2010 was new teardrop fuel cell, all heims and swedge tubes, bsb bearing birdcages on floater rearend, new biscuit type pullbar, broke other pull bar but have the springs for it as well, afco springs, bilstein shocks w coilover on RR, body, decking is in good shape as well, chevelle lowers, pinto spindles, granada hubs, new afco radiator, msd 6al setup, .....fast car, leading last race it was in but pullbar pulled apart while checking out which took out driveshaft, tranny, bellhousing, and actually broke an ear on back of motor. everything minus motor, tranny, battery, has 6.00 gear.... car is a feature winner! Motor is sold....Car is located near Brownstown illinois...email tylerblankenship3b@yahoo.com for pics and any information you would need.....
    $5200
    Would consider trades, 28ft or bigger enclosed trailer, boat, vehicles, what do you got?
    Last edited by 3bmachine; 07-02-2011 at 04:39 PM.
    Tyler Blankenship
    3Bmotorsports

Default top

still for sale
    Tyler Blankenship
    3Bmotorsports

Default top

still collecting dust in the shop, havn't had the time or money for this car so i am going to try and sell it again...$5000 cash or trade for? car is located in vandalia, illinois, 62471....email me for pics
    Tyler Blankenship
    3Bmotorsports

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM TYLER!!!

He sold me a falcon transmission that was JUNK!! Now wont return my money, e-mails or phone calls!!
    My sarcasm is a pre-emptive strike to your stupidity!!

Default contact

I have been in contact with you this whole time. You knew i never used the transmission and told you everything i knew about it. i sold it to you with you knowing about the tailshaft needing new seal and bushing and thats why i knocked the price down. Even told you i was going to take it to a shop if you wanted me to have it looked at, but you wanted it now! don't get on here saying i havn't stayed in contact with you d!ck.
    Tyler Blankenship
    3Bmotorsports

Then get on pay pal and send me my money back like you have been saying you will do for the last 3 days!
    My sarcasm is a pre-emptive strike to your stupidity!!