Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Talking

we would have to add about 200pds to our car to get to that 2500 number, it aint gonna happen, not sure they make enough duct tape to put all that lead on.

No duct tape allowed half inch bolts only.
    race race race

Quote Originally Posted by skinnyracer39 View Post
    rules are exactly the same as last year .please do not forget MUFFLERS on all cars too ...
    Why does NGA have a muffler rule.......i mean i know boyd's they make them but why NGA.

i guess common curiosity for the noise and the folks close by,so the drivers don't have to change them from track to track .
    Last edited by skinnyracer39; 03-14-2011 at 09:48 PM.
    race race race

i just wanna say im grateful that n,ga is opening up this year! awesome track! but wit a extra tire choice of a 1350 ya dont have to worry bout someone cheatin on tires like on hard tire rule. and plus it just makes lil better racing on tacky track like n.ga!!

Why fix something if its not broken? NGA Speedway has 15-26 limited cars and puts on the best show of the night now. If rules change you will lose some cars, you may gain some from Boyds but if you do, their going to have illegal motors, so it is a losing deal if you change.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by CLICK1 View Post
    Why fix something if its not broken? NGA Speedway has 15-26 limited cars and puts on the best show of the night now. If rules change you will lose some cars, you may gain some from Boyds but if you do, their going to have illegal motors, so it is a losing deal if you change.
    i will give you the at ta boy on that ,but i guess all the others didn't see it that way .
    race race race

change it.

I would be willing to bet that the top 5or6cars have Boyd legal engines.Change the weight,let everyone race then if someone thinks the guy in front of them is wrong LOOK AT THEM.

Dang let it go!! Do like I did last year go somewhere else!! Its the tracks loss!!

Dilbeck and Parris have true ltd motorsnot Boyd's. Dilbeck in particular will be killed by a weight change evev though I prefer it.

the rule is as it stands just reweigh your car mark the weigh and take it on and off ,i used to do it if i wanted to go else where .
    race race race

WOW.All Boyds Speedway steel head car have roller cams and are 400+cid.LMAO

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by stroupes63 View Post
    wow.all boyds speedway steel head car have roller cams and are 400+cid.lmao
    now thats funny im roflmao too ,why such a big issue on the weight !!!!!!!!!!!
    race race race

no other track in ga have to weight 2400 or 2500 hunder to race at there tracks so why cant we all get a long in have a weight brake at least 2350 in every one would be happy

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by racer99fan View Post
    no other track in ga have to weight 2400 or 2500 hunder to race at there tracks so why cant we all get a long in have a weight brake at least 2350 in every one would be happy
    weight rule is as its gonna stay, i think for now ,YOU GET 1 LB PER LAP BURNOFF .
    race race race

Ole Timmy must not get on 4m because If I got on here and seen how an official at my track was answering some of these questions he would be fired by now.after reading these 80 posts people are trying to help why you drive them away.Looks like as many comments there has been on changing it rather than keeping it the same just maybe it might be worth talking about.

If you had 3 extra cars a week at the average of 5 people per car at $22 per head that would come to $330 a week times 26 weeks equals $8580 year and this is enough reason to change the rule.

the key word is if.

Bone head decisions like this are what eventually closes tracks down . There is no logical reason to have this wgt rule as no one else has it and no one wants it . Then why have it 200 lbs is a lot of lead to put on . On my son's hobby car we melted wheel wgts for an hour to only get 45 lbs block of lead heck you need 3 more to get right at 200 lbs not to mention the hassle of mounting it. I said in an earlier post the attitude I am feeling is if you do not like stay home but like all racers we are duma#$% we will complain but still come but this gives the track a black eye to start with listen to your racers NGA.