Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

ton's of people bitch about rules no matter what rules are posted....if you change rules to match everyone lese then some others will bitch, who says one set of rules is better than another? why does say Boyds rules become the corner stone that racing was biult on? .. it don't different tracks have different rules face up to it and go racing... why sit here and play keyboard crew chief and whine and complain about rules.... what good does it do? other than the fact you can stand at the watercooler on monday and say "yeah ... by God I let 'em have it on 4m.." ...... it does no good to whine and bitch just load your stuff up and go racing where ever you can find a set of rules that fit what you got... if you can't find a track with rules like your car, then change your car! simple as that if you want to race then you will race!

the dr.
    If they are going to outlaw a plant, shouldn't it be poison ivy??????
    http://topofthebox.wordpress.com/
    the dr........ Not following directions since 1959!

It seems to me that the best way the get this rule fixed is for all the racers that are in the class to show up to the first race and all of them at one time have a meeting with Timmy and sit down and tell him how every one feels. I'm sure if there are enough people coming up to him about this, first race out he will fix it.
    Action Figure Sold Separately !

so just forget about the drivers who have cars built to the rules as they stand now? changing the rules at the very start of the season isn't fair to the drivers and car owners who have already got cars ready based on the rules as written...
    and to the ones complaining about mufflers do your research, mufflers increase back pressure and improve torque.... and they are cheap..... it ain't like the track is asking you to spend $1500 on mufflers..
    but hey this is just my opinion....

the dr.
    If they are going to outlaw a plant, shouldn't it be poison ivy??????
    http://topofthebox.wordpress.com/
    the dr........ Not following directions since 1959!

does not cost anything to take lead off.

Quote Originally Posted by drflavio309 View Post
    ton's of people bitch about rules no matter what rules are posted....if you change rules to match everyone lese then some others will bitch, who says one set of rules is better than another? why does say Boyds rules become the corner stone that racing was biult on? .. it don't different tracks have different rules face up to it and go racing... why sit here and play keyboard crew chief and whine and complain about rules.... what good does it do? other than the fact you can stand at the watercooler on monday and say "yeah ... by God I let 'em have it on 4m.." ...... it does no good to whine and bitch just load your stuff up and go racing where ever you can find a set of rules that fit what you got... if you can't find a track with rules like your car, then change your car! simple as that if you want to race then you will race!

the dr.
    Thats the smartest thing I've heard in a long time !!!!!!

We are not really bitchin as you say. We would just like to see the track survive because we no they strugled last year. I think he would get more cars if he changed the weight rule and I dont think he would lose any he already has. Just my honest apinion.

Default Saterday

If you want to talk that's the time to do it bring your car and talk to the man. Car count last year at North Ga was really good. Full field of limited every week with at least 7-8 cars that could win. Crates good field but fact is Jeff Smith just a cut above the rest its his home track should be good there. They dropped a bit late in the year when they were running for 2nd. Its time to put up you want it changed now,s the time to talk to the man face to face. I am shore some that want this changed will race some where else any way. The fan turn out is what hurt more than any thing last year car turn out was really good in every class. Lets support the track the best we can. SHOW UP BE HEARD THAT SIMPLE!

Default ..

Some people keep saying they are worried about the cars from boyds that are over 362 cubic inches. There was two of them tore down Saturday at Cleveland and both were legal. Both of them run boyds each week and run up front and both of them were only 362 cubic inch motors with flat top pistons with flat tappet cam....They both could also run at North Georgia and probably would especially if it rained cleveland out, but if it does then they got to find 100 lbs to bolt on at the least and thats crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by IceCowart View Post
    If you want to talk that's the time to do it bring your car and talk to the man. Car count last year at North Ga was really good. Full field of limited every week with at least 7-8 cars that could win. Crates good field but fact is Jeff Smith just a cut above the rest its his home track should be good there. They dropped a bit late in the year when they were running for 2nd. Its time to put up you want it changed now,s the time to talk to the man face to face. I am shore some that want this changed will race some where else any way. The fan turn out is what hurt more than any thing last year car turn out was really good in every class. Lets support the track the best we can. SHOW UP BE HEARD THAT SIMPLE!
    Well said Icecowart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    race race race

if those cars have a 3.480 stroke and bore is not over 4.060 they can weigh 2400 but i doubt those cars have a bore of 4.060 so they would be illegal even at 2500 but that is just speculation because i did not see them check bore or stroke

the 66 car would not pass n.ga rules but the 32 car would, its a motor that ran the sportsman class there back in 04, so its legal at 2400 pds.