Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

also everyone else around is allowing 1350's and or d21's i wish timmy would allow them!

Default common sense

we try to do what we think is right at the time ,you guys should help support the track and try not to create problems on the computer .
    race race race

that is what we are trying to do is help the track get more cars and more cars equals more money for the track.

Quote Originally Posted by greenison View Post
    that is what we are trying to do is help the track get more cars and more cars equals more money for the track.
    maybe i misunderstood what you typed ,i want all the cars we can get ,but this is the rules for now ,we will see how it goes,then we can make other considerations at a latter date !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    race race race

Default .....

If you want all the cars you can get then it looks like you would look around at the other tracks that are within 100 miles or so and at least be somewhere close on your weight rules. I mean just cause you adapt to there rules doesn't mean you have to like them. When NGS started back up last year they kind of adapted to Dixie rules, well now dixie has changed there weight rule this year to a more standard weight rule closer to everyone elses. If you change it to a 2300 to 2400 lb rule there is no reason that anyone can't just up and come at anytime. You look at it as all of us complaining when everyone is actually trying to point out the obvious and help NGS out.Another thing...Normally tracks don't change rules once the season starts thats why this is being brought up now......
    Last edited by m22crew; 03-11-2011 at 10:34 PM. Reason: .

Who cares what who's doing,what we need to be thinkful of is we got tracks to go to..Hope all does good..Luv tha dirt racing!
    If it slings dirt and goes sideways & fast I like it......

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by m22crew View Post
    If you want all the cars you can get then it looks like you would look around at the other tracks that are within 100 miles or so and at least be somewhere close on your weight rules. I mean just cause you adapt to there rules doesn't mean you have to like them. When NGS started back up last year they kind of adapted to Dixie rules, well now dixie has changed there weight rule this year to a more standard weight rule closer to everyone elses. If you change it to a 2300 to 2400 lb rule there is no reason that anyone can't just up and come at anytime. You look at it as all of us complaining when everyone is actually trying to point out the obvious and help NGS out.Another thing...Normally tracks don't change rules once the season starts thats why this is being brought up now......
    we did not use all OF dixies rules these rules have been for limited since 2003 so we have not changed them OK ........
    race race race

there was never a 2500lb rule until last year, so they have been changed

Quote Originally Posted by K15 View Post
    there was never a 2500lb rule until last year, so they have been changed
    you are correct on that part of it .
    race race race

My point is the same as someone else said we are trying to help get all the cars and fans that we can they are not asking you to change rules just get in line with other tracks in the area it would only help the speedway the attitude of if you do not like it do not come is also not helping any either just my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by rw57 View Post
    my point is the same as someone else said we are trying to help get all the cars and fans that we can they are not asking you to change rules just get in line with other tracks in the area it would only help the speedway the attitude of if you do not like it do not come is also not helping any either just my opinion
    who came up with the attitude thing ?
    race race race

(You want to race with our rules then it is what it is until futher notice) If I mistook that the wrong way I am sorry just sounds like some attitude there.

everyone within 100 miles are on a softer tire rule
    dixie 1350 or1600 DRS
    cleveland spec21 spec 55
    tri county 1350 1600 spec or ar 56 ar48 spec

and all you people think if north ga lowers its weight by 100# that all these cars are just going to show up people are going to race at the place they want to.
    they would be more inclined not to come because of the tire rule not the 50 or 100# that they have to bolt on. so the real Question is are u going to race at a place where u have to buy a new RR tire every race or are U going to bolt 50 to 100# on your car to run on the same tires for half a season

I dont know of a single REAL racer that would let 50 or 100# keep them from racing

Rick James, you are saying what everyone else is agreeing too.......all three of those tracks have 1600's or spec 55's in there tire rule along with the 21's and 1350's, so therefore all of us already HAVE THE TIRES......get weight rules in line with others and anyone can come anytime.....
    Last edited by m22crew; 03-13-2011 at 01:19 PM. Reason: ,

It would be nice if the rules were closer but threre not
    Im a big supporter of anything to help North Georgia,
    but if you go to NG you go by there rules not what everyone else is doing.

Red face

I will go to Cleveland or Dixie beffore I bolt 100 lbs on. That is the easiest thing to do.

The best of luck to you .
    race race race

Unhappy to skinneyracer39

hey man is the mod mini rules right if so wth thats no mod mini rules thats puremini rules please reply ive got my motor in the works and if this is true then hold the press im cuting the wrong way i read them lastnite for the first time to c if i could try somthing and bam no this no that gosh its killing me please reframe them or timmy or someone this sux

Default Mod Pony rules

Chris,
    The rules on the web are not correct. That is the stock pony rules.

Mod pony rules are same as last year. Only two rules:

No allm heads and 1lb per cc.

rules are exactly the same as last year .please do not forget MUFFLERS on all cars too ...
    race race race